What is/was your old mans profession?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date

Trained as a joiner with his da, then was a butcher for yonks, did a bit of kitchen and bathroom fitting and was a warehouse manager for a bit before he went back to butchering.

He's had COPD for a few year now though, butchering got too much for him so now he does nowt.

Duh? A bass player beats out a keyboard player all day, pal. But what band(s)? We'll have to do some analysis with regards to popularity of band as well as distance to lead singer and the front of the stage. These things matter. But don't worry, I've got experts for this sort of thing.
It`s not my Dad, its another posters dad is Don Airey iirc, so off the top of my head he`s played for Ozzy, Rainbow, Deep Purple, Gary Moore, Thin Lizzy, Whitesnake

I wish my job was that good. Factory worker. Bet the bairns will be really proud as they grow up.
Nothing wrong with that, pal. Seriously, you have a job and providing for your family. Be proud of that. Be there for your children, give them your love, your attention, and your time and they will be proud of you forever. In the end, what matters to them is not what you do for a living but what you do with them.

His loss mate. He has two beutiful grandaughters he has never met.
Yup, his loss, indeed.

Back