What is/was your old mans profession?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date

Electrician for forty odd years. NEEB, then Northern Electric after the privatisation.

Last edited:
Maths teacher/examiner

A generation higher, one grandad blasted coal seams down the pit. The other one was involved in a lot of the clean up in France after the defeat of the Germans. One of his jobs was to return wealth that was stolen my the Nazis. Transporting that all back to Berlin was difficult so they took over town banks and stashed the local wealth and art there. His job was dynamiting the safe doors open. He always shouted a lot, he was a little on the deaf side after that. Two grandparents involved in dynamite though.

Maths teacher/examiner

A generation higher, one grandad blasted coal seams down the pit. The other one was involved in a lot of the clean up in France after the defeat of the Germans. One of his jobs was to return wealth that was stolen my the Nazis. Transporting that all back to Berlin was difficult so they took over town banks and stashed the local wealth and art there. His job was dynamiting the safe doors open. He always shouted a lot, he was a little on the deaf side after that. Two grandparents involved in dynamite though.

Maths teacher/examiner

Needs an extra thread. Hijack John :rolleyes::lol:

Back