What is the secret sauce behind the SMB?

A 'Cheb' is a cock you do understand? :eek:
Chebs are tits, but chebstastic doesn't sound right, so I wrote chebtastic instead. 👍

Reminds me of the time, me and my mates were chatting in the bar, and one lad mentioned he'd hung his shreddies on the fireguard to dry.
One of the lads was totally bamboozled, and asked my mate, why he was hanging a box of breakfast cereal on a fireguard 😳
He'd never heard of the term 'shreddies' meaning undies. 😅

Last edited by a moderator:
It must be one of the few forums with its own language and folklore.

Mention Andover, "Jewles remain still cleaming", Sophie Ellis Bexter, pics, Office Christmas Party etc, and everyone knows what you mean.

Our lass (no) was talking about a company that delivers frozen fish and seafood to your door, for better prices. She started the conversation "So I was talking to the fish people - " upon which I interrupted with "Oh, beware of the fish people." Now she's worried about them and double checking all the online reviews

Well you have all got it wrong and need educating in such important matters my friend. ;)
You are in effect, saying most of the red blooded blokes who posted on here years ago, are wrong, because chebs was an oft term used on here, back then, to describe a pair of tits.
Well you have all got it wrong and need educating in such important matters my friend. ;)
Obviously 🙄

😅😄

Nah! Mention you want to such Chebs in Hendon, Grangetown and such and the residents will think you want to suck chucky.
You are in effect, saying most of the red blooded blokes who posted on here years ago, are wrong, because chebs was an oft term used on here, back then, to describe a pair of tits.

Obviously 🙄

😅😄
Yep! They have been corrected many times about this over the years. :D

Last edited:
Nah! Mention you want to such Chebs in Hendon, Grangetown and such and the residents will think you want to suck chucky.
Being gay meant to be jolly, back in the olden days, though it's something completely different, nowadays.
Times and terms change.
I remember a couple of the women who posted regularly on here, back in the early 2000's were taking part in a sponsored run, and were gonna replace the number on their running vests, with the word chebs. 😅😅
Happy days 👍

Yep! They have been corrected many times about this over the years. :D
👍 :D

Back