What is the point in learning Maths?

safcrob

Winger
Only a small percentage will tell you that Maths is an important thing to learn in life and you will get know where without it but when do you ever need to know your maths in every day life, so what is the point of learning something such as how many hotdogs laid flat will fill the White House.

Only a small percentage will tell you that Maths is an important thing to learn in life and you will get know where without it but when do you ever need to know your maths in every day life, so what is the point of learning something such as how many hotdogs laid flat will fill the White House.

What percentage if you don’t mind me asking?

Last edited:
At work. Each burger has an area of x, the hot plate has an area of y. How many burgers can I cook in one go.

So you can check your change at the bar.

How do you know it's only a small percentage if maths is not important

At work. Each burger has an area of x, the hot plate has an area of y. How many burgers can I cook in one go.

(nowt to do with burgers, or buns)

Back