What is the most ludicrous argument someone has made on here?

Despite some supermarket shelves resembling Newcastle United's trophy cabinet, someone recently claimed there were no problems with supply chains as they went in to 5 or 6 different supermaket chains the last couple of days (as they routinely do) and everything was fully stocked in all of them :lol:

Cant remember who the poster was?

Despite some supermarket shelves resembling Newcastle United's trophy cabinet, someone recently claimed there were no problems with supply chains as they went in to 5 or 6 different supermaket chains the last couple of days (as they routinely do) and everything was fully stocked in all of them :lol:

It's screwed but to be fair it hasn't manifested in many places yet.

Unless those empty shelves have appeared on the front page of The Daily Mail then it hasn't happened yet.

Thurston claiming he was such a fast cyclist. It was pointed out to him that if that was the case and the speeds he was saying he achieved then he really should be in a top cycling team.
For all I know he may be a professional cyclist though.

Someone saying Andover was abroad. And when it was pointed out it was in Hampshire tried to convince people he was talking about the one in Massachusetts which had nowt to do with or fit in with the original discussion.
I went a couple of miles out of my way to Andover when driving around in Hampshire becos of that thread. “Fuck me we’re abroad!”.
Bit before my time but sure I remember being told about a lad who was gonna come up to a game with his mates and fill a poster in. And he gave a description of all his mates and how hard they were.
Medina. No connection with SAFC originally. He was at the first ever London SMB piss up. Seemed a nice enough lad.
It's very meta, lordy making a ludicrous argument, trying to accuse others of making ludicrous arguments, on a thread about ludicrous arguments.

I for one am very much enjoying the Trumpoloids' damascene conversion to the idea that Presidents should be critically analysed and held to account for their failures. That coincided with Trump no longer being President
Aaaaah. Is Lordy now AI?

Last edited:
I went a couple of miles out of my way to Andover when driving around in Hampshire becos of that thread. “Fuck me we’re abroad!”.

Medina. No connection with SAFC originally. He was at the first ever London SMB piss up. Seemed a nice enough lad.

Aaaaah. Is Lordy now AI?

I'm not very good at working out exactly which alter ego is which but he's definitely an alter and bears many of the brain-inured white supremacist numpty hallmarks of Lordy.

Similarly John the Savage bears a hell of a resemblance to MBH, down to the choice of username drawn from classic sci fi.

If they're not the alters we think they are, they can just admit which alters they actually are.

I'm not very good at working out exactly which alter ego is which but he's definitely an alter and bears many of the brain-inured white supremacist numpty hallmarks of Lordy.

Similarly John the Savage bears a hell of a resemblance to MBH, down to the choice of username drawn from classic sci fi.

If they're not the alters we think they are, they can just admit which alters they actually are.
It is Lordy but now he's attempted to create a character that even has fake family members and anyone who reminds him of who is, is soon added to his ignore list if they persist in calling him out. Tragic😄

Back