What is the most ludicrous argument someone has made on here?

You have some neck showing your face on this thread 😂

It's very meta, lordy making a ludicrous argument, trying to accuse others of making ludicrous arguments, on a thread about ludicrous arguments.

I for one am very much enjoying the Trumpoloids' damascene conversion to the idea that Presidents should be critically analysed and held to account for their failures. That coincided with Trump no longer being President

and the lasses love it when he flashed his card saying accountant @medina wasn't it?
“Emotional termoil my arse beery, i've never been so happy in my life, i'm doing stuff i never done before, i flirt like made with anyone, i just been shouting out the car window at lasses, i get wankered all the time and chat up every f***ing slut in the pub, wake up, well, just wherever, amazing what a business card saying accountant does.”

“All real life, theres mikey, hes the f*ckin hard nut, S T, hes alright, Craig, not seen him in a fight yet, Ben, small, but can hold his own, Adam, don't f*ck with him, Kieran, a scots man who you don't want to go near, J, hes a f***ing bruiser. To name a few.”
That's the one :lol: :lol:. Did he ever turn up? And who was the lad that was supposedly going to get the said pasting?

What? We couldn't get hold of bombs so we gave Casio a bell?:lol:

Yes. We were dropping Japanese electronic keyboards on Germany during WW2.

Ffs isn’t the absurdity of bombing the third reich with pianos ludicrous enough for you?

If you can't grasp the incredulity at the claim in my reply, then that's on you bruv

No I was totally confused and utterly believed that you really thought they were dropping Casio pianos on Germany during WW2.

The one that stands out for me was one where someone was arguing that the government should own all houses and everyone should be allocated one based on the size of family and needs. She was deadly serious as though it would be a straightforward thing to do

Back