What is the most ludicrous argument someone has made on here?

Looks might be deceiving but he didn't look like a would be able to back his hard man act up. I'd put a decent wager on Bruce Lee nacking him.
He threatened one poster in some argument about nothing that he'd turn up to see him with a hammer and a bag of pepper.

Stuck in my mind as you don't get much in the way of spice-related mindless aggression on here, other than Mike Parry self-harming with cinnamon.

He threatened one poster in some argument about nothing that he'd turn up to see him with a hammer and a bag of pepper.

Stuck in my mind as you don't get much in the way of spice-related mindless aggression on here, other than Mike Parry self-harming with cinnamon.
He often made reference to the use of a ball and peen hammer in his "disagreements" with others

He always came across as someone who had either been heavily involved in football violence in the 70s and 80s, or was a complete walter mitty. I could never decide which.

An amusing mentalist on here, but I'm not sure I'd like to spend much time in his company, a bit Begbie-esque

That someone had people in the solicitors office for the takeover and they were texting them saying it was done and dusted and they had also been shown a whatsapp text from one of the owners saying he was the new owner

Just found it. Post 11 onwards
What a surprise, Heed the Ball talking absolute bull faeces :lol:. Never seen that before mind - he had chips in a restaurant that was both closed and doesn't serve chips, and he went from happy to a tirade of expletives in one post!
the lad on the 9/11 thread last week claiming he had superior knowledge to every poster on here on the subject of 9/11, that he's studied it and read several books, but refused to name any of the books, any of the studies or links to any information at all that might have helped others to educate themselves, but refused to say 'do your own research'. comical. almost hope he was actually just on a boring wind-up

oh and whoever it was that said he likes Boris Johnson more when he lies as it makes him more human
A repeat offender of misinformed dribbles - the poster you're referring to, not you.

Last edited:
That Ian Beale was really the father of Michael Jackson’s kids
I've been chuckling away into my coffee for the last half hour as I browsed this thread. Your comment is the one that finally sent me over the edge. Absolutely f***ing helpless here. The lass who clears away in McDonald's has just asked me if I'm ok. I have to give a class in 20 minutes and I don't know how I'm going to do it.

Who was it mortal who argued with himself 😂
:lol: I once quoted myself (pissed) and said I 100% agree with it and that I’d just posted similar. It wasn’t until the next day I realized when there was loads of replies laughing at me
I used to quite enjoy eggiberate and his weekly meltdowns. wonder what happened to him or is he someone else now?
Wasn’t there a stage when lady muck, Leicester Mackem and another lad would argue on every post. It went on for weeks
No not really man FFS :lol: it was just a perfect fit though due to my username ;)
Oh man woman man. Should have kept that going

Last edited:

Back