What is the most ludicrous argument someone has made on here?

Someone saying Andover was abroad. And when it was pointed out it was in Hampshire tried to convince people he was talking about the one in Massachusetts which had nowt to do with or fit in with the original discussion.
I got it mixed up with Arundle (spelling?) once while driving round that way. Started telling myself I was abroad and should be driving on the other side of the road ffs.
Someone posting that they lived in Tunstall when they really lived in Silksworth always tickled me.
Colback was better than Hendersons another. Mind ive seen him on the telly a few times recently so he may be making a late challenge.

Last edited:
I got it mixed up with Arundle (spelling?) once while driving round that way. Started telling myself I was abroad and should be driving on the other side of the road ffs.
Someone posting that they lived in Tunstall when they really lived in Silksworth always tickled me.
Colback was better than Hendersons another. Mind ive seen him on the telly a few times recently so he may be making a late challenge.
Cattermole better than Henderson was a very popular opinion on here and probably still is.

Back