What is consciousness?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
Trees are a good starting point? I'd suggest something closer to us on the evolutionary map. Chimpanzees are traditionally accepted as a decent staring point in looking at human evolutionary behaviour. The way they act as a group. Factors that fuel aggression and anger. Patriarchal v matriarchal society. Their abstract social behaviour.
Ok i'll accept that as on topic marra spot on.

Consciousness arises out of the karmic traces of actions in past lives lived in a state of ignorance of the reality of the four noble truths. Consciousness is not awareness, it comes before senses or even conceptual awareness of the self. It is a potential not an entity
If you're really interested read up on "dependant origination" , it's a complete matrix like head fuck
Can you answer this question?

Consciousness arises out of the karmic traces of actions in past lives lived in a state of ignorance of the reality of the four noble truths. Consciousness is not awareness, it comes before senses or even conceptual awareness of the self. It is a potential not an entity
If you're really interested read up on "dependant origination" , it's a complete matrix like head fuck
I can see what you mean I truly understand some of what you just said, you are even smarter than me and that's saying something.

Consciousness is not awareness, it comes before senses or even conceptual awareness of the self. It is a potential not an entity.

Is that a quote from a book marra?

Consciousness is not awareness, it comes before senses or even conceptual awareness of the self. It is a potential not an entity.

Is that a quote from a book marra?
If you listen to podcasts go to zencast and listen to dependant origination spoken by Andrea Fella or you can download it

If you listen to podcasts go to zencast and listen to dependant origination spoken by Andrea Fella or you can download it
Listening to her now marra, I like her is she married?

Back