What If Coleman And Bain Resign

Where would that leave Short?

After all if Short is not communicating with them, then why not leave him up the creek without a paddle.

OK so neither is likely to give up a their lucrative contracts, but it would be interesting watching the fallout if they left Short to sort his mess out.
Not surw about coleman but Bain would not leave without a payoff..anyway Bain is doing exactly what he was hitred for!

It says subs bench, so you are, a newbie, you live in smoggie land and your thread is silly......All fact! ;)
Well you’ve stuck with the thread for over 40 posts... how silly does that make you then?

I look forward to your future threads as no doubt they will be absolutely riveting beyond compare.

In the meantime here is a real fact for you... you are as thick as pigshit.

To answer OP, we would be in utter turmoil.

Anyone who replied 'wouldnt be that arsed' hasn't actually thought about it at all

hes already said he wants to be here next season
Not a chance he'll be here next season. Just like Moyes he'll be away before the groundsmen have finished filling the divits after the Wolves game.
His agents will be having conversations with interested parties. Coleman can't afford to be tainted any more than he has been already by Sunderland.

Say he stays on having lost upwards of 20 players previous to the season starting with no money to replace them, makes a shit start to the season, where does he go from ther? Who would have him?

As Michael Caine once sang "this is a self-preservatoon society".

Where would that leave Short?

After all if Short is not communicating with them, then why not leave him up the creek without a paddle.

OK so neither is likely to give up a their lucrative contracts, but it would be interesting watching the fallout if they left Short to sort his mess out.

We are not that lucky. I defended CC but constantly selecting shite players Jones,Clarke Salter,Camp,Steele and Shiteamole proves he is f cking clueless.

We are not that lucky. I defended CC but constantly selecting shite players Jones,Clarke Salter,Camp,Steele and Shiteamole proves he is f cking clueless.

Who should he choose ?
Who was injured ?
Who was match fit ?
Who wanted to play ?
Who moaned ?
What goes on behind closed doors ?

It’d be a glorious day if Short, Bain and Coleman left.

And then ?

Last edited:

Back