What have you achieved in your life?

It's not any successes that define my life but my main failure which was to become an enlightened being in one lifetime, and I have indeed failed at that when I should not have. That's life I suppose, no matter how well your intentions there are just so many distractions along the way. How much easier it would have been to live in a cave in the Himalayas like in times gone by.
The fact that you recognise that you're not enlightened puts you halfway down the path to enlightenment ;)

A famous quote from Socrates went something like 'I am the wisest man on Earth because I know one thing. That a know nothing'.

Is it not along the lines of unwise men think they know everything, but a wise man knows he does not?
I think there are loads of slightly different versions of the same quote since he never wrote anything down himself and what came from others was in Ancient Greek, which wouldn't have a word for word translation.

Been a qualified chef ran many kitchens and cooked for lizzie. Been on parade for phil fhe Greek and met him. Been drunk in the tower of London with the affiliated regt to our ship. Scored in front of 50k in a Russian stadium against a side that played against dynamo Kiev the week before. Qualified as PTI in the RN led expeditions canoe instructor rock leader mountain leader. Qualified teacher and then became nvq assessor in jail. Now a train driver so yeah done a few things and proud of it all.

Good job you are in the minority then mate isn’t it 😀
I was on the referendum day, yes, perhaps not since then. We'll never know unfortunately. The Leavers ran a good and incredibly well funded campaign. When you give the vote to the masses.....

I'd still feel ashamed. What a classy PM we have eh? Hiding in a fridge to bottle being interviewed. Hiding from the press conferences in a time of crisis and throwing Grant Shapps (or whatever name he uses now) under the bus. People who voted for the Tories must feel so proud. Absolutely dreadful.

I was on the referendum day, yes, perhaps not since then. We'll never know unfortunately. The Leavers ran a good and incredibly well funded campaign. When you give the vote to the masses.....

I'd still feel ashamed. What a classy PM we have eh? Hiding in a fridge to bottle being interviewed. Hiding from the press conferences in a time of crisis and throwing Grant Shapps (or whatever name he uses now) under the bus. People who voted for the Tories must feel so proud. Absolutely dreadful.

Much easier to just not bother watching anything I've found, try it.

Oooof fun sponge alert
Have a chill mate you lost and yes I do feel proud thank you for asking .

11 GCSE’s
3 A Levels
Certified in Financial Service
Certificate in Business Banking and Conduct

Curry Hell - Bigg Market
3.5 out of 10 suicide wings - Dog House, Grand Cayman

I pulled my missus somehow

1 goal in the Peterlee District Sunday League (it was brilliant)

14 Fireball shots and made it to work the next day...

Think they’re all pretty minor. I’m proud of every one though

Back