What have you achieved in your life?

I remember 2 yr ago at 31 yr old thinking fuck me what have i done? All my mates growing up already have a wife and kids and mortgage and ive still done fuck all, bothered me from time to time, but i was happy. Now 2 yr later ive got a lass 5 month pregnant and i need a house and a job, should have got the job and house sorted first i reckon, careful what you wish for and be happy with what you got lads and lasses, life has a tendancy to kick you in the bollocks/flaps, plan for the worst and hope for the best
How did you get her five months pregnant? Shooting a fetus out of the japs eye must have hurt a bit

Did my first 100 miles bike ride at 62-ish.
Escaped poverty.
Managed to get 3 separate women to spend part of their life with me. Unbelievable.
Did my one and only marathon in 4-14m without stopping, apart from a few seconds to grab a drink.

Crufts ?
:lol:

Humans (only sparring). The manager of the gym wanted me to fight for him but I only went for fitness

Are you a North Korean leader by any chance?
No every one is true in their own way.

• I've only bowled a cricket ball on a proper wicket once. It was in my one and only PE lesson at school. We had one over to bowl each and I bowled him first ball, then that was me done
  • I've attempted one drop goal in rugby and it was because we we getting beat by around 90 points :oops:
  • I did 12 weeks civilian hospital training while in the RAMC working on wards, helping the anaesthetist and assisting in surgeries as the 'dirty nurse'
  • The quiz was supposed to be on TV and hosted by David Bellamy but he got himself locked up for tying himself to trees in Australia

Got two of my books to the top of their genre charts in Amazon UK. Proudest moments by far.
You took your time!!! I have read this lads short stories and they are good. Not so good when ya locking up late at night and then slowly walking along the long dark corridor acutely aware that there are eyes, in the darkness, watching and waiting for you.

Scary!!

You took your time!!! I have read this lads short stories and they are good. Not so good when ya locking up late at night and then slowly walking along the long dark corridor acutely aware that there are eyes, in the darkness, watching and waiting for you.

Scary!!
You read both sets of short stories now, mate?

Back