What have you achieved in your life?

Strange fella jumping in on a discussion when you have no affiliations either way .
Either that or you are embarrassed to admit you voted for Labour 🤔
Anyway there’s a politics board for shite like this

Eh? I voted Labour in the last election, not denying that. You asked if I felt proud to, I didn't.

I'm just suggesting that its an incredibly sad thing to be proud of. I don't believe you're being serious about it though, I think you're trying to get a rise which is equally sad.

Eh? I voted Labour in the last election, not denying that. You asked if I felt proud to, I didn't.

I'm just suggesting that its an incredibly sad thing to be proud of. I don't believe you're being serious about it though, I think you're trying to get a rise which is equally sad.
Nope I was responding to the earlier post that was derogatory to anyone voting Tory or for brexit .
I noticed that you never criticised that post tho ?
I have many things to be proud of thanks for asking .

Nope I was responding to the earlier post that was derogatory to anyone voting Tory or for brexit .
I noticed that you never criticised that post tho ?
I have many things to be proud of thanks for asking .

And I was responding very specifically to your point that you feel proud of the way you voted.

In all but one of the general elections I've voted in I've voted for the person who ended up winning. Do I feel proud when those people win? No, not especially. Its a really weird way to think.

Aye, can relate to that.
Feel I’ve seen & done pretty much everything I want to - quite often numerous times over.
Whatever’s left is merely delaying the inevitable from hereon in.
It wasn’t intended to be in a negative sense, I still want to do a lot more, and to see my kids grow up.

Having married a rich heiress, paid for my country estate and fought crazed wild animals, I don’t have much left to achieve.

Last edited:
And I was responding very specifically to your point that you feel proud of the way you voted.

In all but one of the general elections I've voted in I've voted for the person who ended up winning. Do I feel proud when those people win? No, not especially. Its a really weird way to think.
Did you vote for brexit
What’s wrong with feeling proud that your team wins
Do you not feel proud when safc win
Very strange to live your life without passion and pride
Each to their own I supppose
As I’ve said politics forum will be calling if we continue

Last edited:
Did you vote for brexit
What’s wrong with feeling proud that your team wins
Do you not feel proud when safc win
Very strange to live your life without passion and pride
Each to their own I supppose
As I’ve said politics forum will be calling if we continue

You're making things up now. I have pride in a few significant personal achievements, and things family and loved ones have achieved.

Odd, sad little man.

You're making things up now. I have pride in a few significant personal achievements, and things family and loved ones have achieved.

Odd, sad little man.
Did you vote for brexit ...you didn’t answer so I’ll take it as you lost that one aswell.
Your last comment is typical of the replies we got used to during the referendum.Nowt else to say then just be derogatory.
Goodnight young man.

Did you vote for brexit ...you didn’t answer so I’ll take it as you lost that one aswell.
Your last comment is typical of the replies we got used to during the referendum.Nowt else to say then just be derogatory.
Goodnight young man.

Genuinely wearing it as a badge of honour :lol:

No, I didn't.

Back