what happened to frankie boyle

I have mate, just click the ratified link and the answer is waiting for you - I’ve done all the hard work for you.

You’re welcome.
Strange, you've probably typed out more words in your two replies than you would have if you just explained first time.

What's the matter, why can't you explain on this thread?

Strange, you've probably typed out more words in your two replies than you would have if you just explained first time.

What's the matter, why can't you explain on this thread?

Mate, take care, you are obviously struggling to understand information that is presented to you on a platter.

Maybe you should log off for a while?

There’s an entire thread on it mate - think it’s on the politics forum if you do a search for woke in title.

However, the term woke has now been ratified in its meaning.

woke​

adjective
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

\ ˈwōk \
woker; wokest

Definition of woke​

(Entry 1 of 2)
chiefly US slang
: aware of and actively attentive to important facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice)

woke​

adjective
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

\ ˈwōk \
woker; wokest

Definition of woke​

(Entry 1 of 2)
chiefly US slang
: aware of and actively attentive to important facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice)

his act was so heavily based on mocking the misfortune of others. once he woke up to this he obviously realised it was time to fundamentally change

Lives next to the daughter in Hillhead, sees him all the time.
his act was so heavily based on mocking the misfortune of others. once he woke up to this he obviously realised it was time to fundamentally change
Saw Jerry Sadowitz at the Fringe a couple of years ago and he asked if there was anyone spying for Boyle in the audience, said he nicked his act. Mind it was Boyle x10.

Last edited:
His act was hilarious but that’s not him.
it’s like saying that Al Murray is a closeted gay racist when he’s very much the opposite
Both very funny blokes by the way and both very very clever
But that pub landlord was one of his characters wasn't it or has he only had character? Never followed either really well but Frankie was always offensive but earnest

But that pub landlord was one of his characters wasn't it or has he only had character? Never followed either really well but Frankie was always offensive but earnest

He did a few, none that I can recall like. That was obviously his most prominent.

Time Gentlemen Please with Murray I found brilliant.

Boyle was always brilliant at political satire and pushing boundaries, a lot of the time knew just where the line was. The lines been moved back somewhat and he’s just adapting.

Is the frankie Boyle really the real bloke or just a character saying stuff to get people cringing?
when reading some of his columns he says stuff to get your attention but not pulling dead people and disabled kids like he does in his acts
I guess it’s a bit like some people act on here?

Always thought he was canny overrated, not to say he isn't funny, he's just never really got me laughing as many other comedians have.

What you find funny is pretty subjective though but for me he's just never been that great.

He did a few, none that I can recall like. That was obviously his most prominent.

Time Gentlemen Please with Murray I found brilliant.

Boyle was always brilliant at political satire and pushing boundaries, a lot of the time knew just where the line was. The lines been moved back somewhat and he’s just adapting.
I’ve seen al murray live and just booked for Plymouth again. Brilliant and very funny

Back