What games are you looking forward to in the near future?

Im not really looking forward to any at the minute. Cant really justify buying a PS5 at the minute so any games I would be looking forward to would be on my decrepit PS4, I was excited for Cyberpunk 2077 but until that is fixed and able to run on a bog standard PS4 Im not going to pay £40/50 quid for it. I was excited for that Star Wars Squadrons game and it was alright but it wasnt a patch on the old X Wing games like it was hyped up to be. I suppose I would be most looking forward to a really good space shooter or exploration game, I havent given Elite Dangerous a go yet so may try that. If they did an updated Freespace 2 that would be unreal.

The bairn and I are both looking forward to Lego Starwars the Skywalker Saga, FNAF Security Breach, Hogwarts Legacy, Gotham Nights and Bendy and the Dark revival.

This is probably old news to a lot of you but Ive just realised they are bringing out a remastered Mass Effect trilogy for PS4 in May. Im definetly getting that, its the one set of games I miss from the Xbox 360.

Im not really looking forward to any at the minute. Cant really justify buying a PS5 at the minute so any games I would be looking forward to would be on my decrepit PS4, I was excited for Cyberpunk 2077 but until that is fixed and able to run on a bog standard PS4 Im not going to pay £40/50 quid for it. I was excited for that Star Wars Squadrons game and it was alright but it wasnt a patch on the old X Wing games like it was hyped up to be. I suppose I would be most looking forward to a really good space shooter or exploration game, I havent given Elite Dangerous a go yet so may try that. If they did an updated Freespace 2 that would be unreal.
Will probably never happen.

Back