What games are you currently playing?

Just finished Jedi:Fallen Order.

How did you get on?

Im half way through it, decent but canny frustrating getting lost in the levels. That one with the lifts, I missed a tiny shortcut door and slid down some ice instead, had to go through the whole level again FFS. Also the audio is buggy on PS5🙃

How did you get on?

Im half way through it, decent but canny frustrating getting lost in the levels. That one with the lifts, I missed a tiny shortcut door and slid down some ice instead, had to go through the whole level again FFS. Also the audio is buggy on PS5🙃

Didn't enjoy Dathomir but was a canny game overall. Didn't find the audio an issue on PS5 for me. Headset was on and audio settings to headset. No idea if that made a difference.

Downloading Deliver Us Mars. Really enjoyed the first game Deliver Us the Moon. An adventure puzzle game about saving life on earth via the moon. I guess the second does something similar on Mars.

Currently re-playing Kingdom Come: Deliverance, and have The Quarry and Pillars Of Eternity waiting to go. Also got a copy of Chivalry II but holding back on that. It's online only and I'm shite at that kinda thing. I get wound up too quickly when I'm constantly getting slaughtered by some spotty little twat online.

Currently re-playing Kingdom Come: Deliverance, and have The Quarry and Pillars Of Eternity waiting to go. Also got a copy of Chivalry II but holding back on that. It's online only and I'm shite at that kinda thing. I get wound up too quickly when I'm constantly getting slaughtered by some spotty little twat online.
I've started that a few times but struggled because of the pace. First time only got to the bit where they burn the town out and second time I'd just started the sword fighting lessons off that posh bugger. I think I being another open world didn't help at the time for me.

I've started that a few times but struggled because of the pace. First time only got to the bit where they burn the town out and second time I'd just started the sword fighting lessons off that posh bugger. I think I being another open world didn't help at the time for me.

it took me a while to get used to the combat. once i did, i thought it was a good game. hope they make another

It took me a while to get into it too. I only got it first time round because it was free or on a 95% discount for a while. It doesn't hold your hand too much - it's no Dark Souls in that regard - so some of the quests are a bit vague, but the combat is great once you've levelled up a bit. Getting into battles with bands of Cuman raiders and bandits becomes exhilarating once you get past a certain level of competence. Then you can smack that posh bugger about in training as well, which is most gratifying. Hearing him shout "God's Holy Hat!" when you clout him about the head with your mace is highly amusing.

Anyone tried Hi-Fi Rush yet? Apparently it's class but not got round to starting it.

Have you given it a go yet?

The animation and graphics are superb (for its style obviously), combat is satisfying and level designs are good.

There's a level set to Invaders Must Die by The Prodigy which works so well. Kind of wish the whole game was Prodigy tunes tbh.

Seemed to be getting 9/10 from most places which seems a little high but there's definitely a very good game in there.
A quality addition to Game Pass and well worth giving it a blast.

Red dead redemption 1.
Got the xbox 360 xenia emulator working on my pc, and it's pretty solid so far.

Not enjoying using a controller though.

Golf story on the switch. Great little game like a 16 bit RPG but all around golf. Sounds daft but it's a great game.

Anyone got civilisation for switch? Is it a ballache playing it handheld?

Back