What games are you currently playing?

Dip into Red Dead Online from time to time but Rockstar have pretty much abandoned it with regards to updates. Mainly playing No Man's Sky at the moment - Hello Games couldn't be more different from Rockstar as far as updates. There were obvious issues with the game but they have ploughed their resources into DLC's and it's developing into a great game.

oh, and Rocket League of course

I've been playing some of my old PS3 games I never completed.

Currently on LA Noire, just gone to Vice from Homicide. It's a massively flawed game, but I still love it

Annoyingly my copy doesn't have DLC. Which will be a tenner.

Or I can get remastered version on PS4 with all content for £14.

However I'd then have to replay all the missions I've done so far.

Agh.

I'll stick with it, I do generally like a linear game, the menu systems just seem stupidly overcomplicated, maybe you get used to them

Also the driving, jesus I only got in the car the first time last night but it was all over the place. Hopefully it gets better!!
I had a more modern car in my garage right from the start of the game. Think I must have had it in 3 and the garages link. All the period cars seem poor, but that's maybe cos they were.

Playing through What Remains of Edith Finch. Had it downloaded meaning to play it for a few months but never got around to it.

Then I read yesterday it’s due to leave Game Pass so now I’m having to play it,

Really enjoying it so far.

I've been playing some of my old PS3 games I never completed.

Currently on LA Noire, just gone to Vice from Homicide. It's a massively flawed game, but I still love it
I loved that game.

Started Yakuza 0 the other day. Still playing DbD now and then but don't want to get bored before the new chapter.

ED: Messing around on the Tony Hawk remaster when I'm in the humour

Playing mafia remastered. Never played any of the mafia games so will try and make way through them.

And as above, bit of Tony hawks remastered as well

Dip into Red Dead Online from time to time but Rockstar have pretty much abandoned it with regards to updates. Mainly playing No Man's Sky at the moment - Hello Games couldn't be more different from Rockstar as far as updates. There were obvious issues with the game but they have ploughed their resources into DLC's and it's developing into a great game.

oh, and Rocket League of course
Had no man’s sky since launch on PS4. Since I’ve had my PS5 it’s my most played game.

Dipping in and out of Gran Turismo 7 and Flight Simulator.
I fly everyday in FS2020 as I am a pilot and it’s when I am grounded the best way to keep my hours and knowledge up to scratch
I fly everyday in FS2020 as I am a pilot and it’s when I am grounded the best way to keep my hours and knowledge up to scratch
Just flew EGNT to EGLL

Last edited:
Hell Let Loose my go to game although I'm not great at it.
Yeah same, although the game is so much better when people are communicating. I often find myself jumping between squads to find a squad talking. Also joined a discord group recently to find more players who chat.

You on PS5 or xbox. Can add you as friend.
I keep meaning to play this more, but I always end up in leadership roles and it's too much like work after work.
Been keeping on eye out for you playing to join your squad, but never seen ya on.

Yeah same, although the game is so much better when people are communicating. I often find myself jumping between squads to find a squad talking. Also joined a discord group recently to find more players who chat.

You on PS5 or xbox. Can add you as friend.

Been keeping on eye out for you playing to join your squad, but never seen ya on.
My spate of playing paused when you started. :lol: How are you getting on with it?

When life gets a bit less mental I'll fire it up again.

Just downloaded and started playing Frostpunk. Half my colony either froze or staved to death in the first twenty minutes

Back