What games are you currently playing?

Assassins Creed Valhalla - I just couldn't get into Elden Ring and might end up going back to it in a while.. I wanted something to keep me busy until Sniper Elite 5 comes out at the end of the month.

In a bit of a drought atm, playing Halo Infinite casually but nothing to sink my teeth into since I finished Mass Effect Legendary edition and Life is Strange: True Coulors. The latter proved to be another great entry in the franchise, one of my favourite scenes was the festival

Might start the Baldurs Gate saga sometime soon, bought it right at the start of lockdown and kinda keep forgetting about it.

I was just starting to get into Arma reforger when my PC died.

So for the last couple of weeks I have been limited to what I have on my laptop, mostly assassins creed Vahalla which I am getting quite into now. Also gave bf2042 another and surprisingly quite enjoyed it. Seems much more fun now than it was on release.

Slay the Spire. Friend and brother both recommended it so thought I'd give it a bash and I'm hooked.

Finished a run yesterday with the silent and a beautiful poison-based deck, had a blast.

Back