What games are you currently playing?

Lego Star Wars. It’s brilliant. Love the humour of it.
It's great, the bairn has done all the levels but needs to go back to find all the canisters / bonus stuff. There's tonnes of little missions to do to release all the characters anarl.
just finished GTAV for the second time. It still holds up with the best open worlds 9 years later. Back into Cyberpunk now.
Yeah I'm not bothering with the ps5 version, played the PS3 and PS4 version loads though. Hopefully GTA 6 is in production, only then when released will I be interested in playing it again tbh

Last edited:

Mass Effect legendary edition. On ME2 now. Forgot how good it was.
Loaded up one of my saves right at the end from the LE of ME3 and yes, the overall ending is shite. But I still love the Priority Earth mission.

Cyberpunk 2077.

I actually preordered it and then after all the reported glitch problems never played it. Finally giving it a go and I’m really into it
What bit are you upto? I ran out of steam with it but should probably go back to it.

I’m really into all of the side quests. I’ve played about 25 hours I think. In the main story I think I next have to Kill someone on a flying parade float

Started that recently but then Gran Turismo 7 came out and that's never off when I get a few minutes here and there. Can't see anything changing in that respect for a long long time

Is 6 close to 0 and Kiwami graphics and mechanics wise?
6 is on the new engine like Kiwami 2 so ya can walk into shops without the loading, free roam into fights is fluid, the way food works in shops to boost stats etc is the same. 3, 4 and 5 are remasters of the original ps3 games so just upped graphics.

6 is on the new engine like Kiwami 2 so ya can walk into shops without the loading, free roam into fights is fluid, the way food works in shops to boost stats etc is the same. 3, 4 and 5 are remasters of the original ps3 games so just upped graphics.
Will blitz through these remasters then.

Will blitz through these remasters then.
I've jus watched a story overview of 3 and it is good but I do remember there seemed to be parts of the remasters where you were forced to walk in areas which was annoying. 3 and 4 aren't that long if you mainline.

What I would say it does seem like they improved aspects game after game, i.e. the newer they are the better gameplay, loading and general quality of life options. This transfers into Judgement.

At the moment I am hammering elden ring. I still do the odd division 2 session. COD Vanguard but basically stop after finishing the season pass.

I still need to do a bit of work on AC Valhalla.

But a game I never get bored with because it's a time killer is civilisation VI.

At the moment I am hammering elden ring. I still do the odd division 2 session. COD Vanguard but basically stop after finishing the season pass.

I still need to do a bit of work on AC Valhalla.

But a game I never get bored with because it's a time killer is civilisation VI.
It's the only looter shooter I've even got into. I usually like a proper story as well but I was just happy running about the map having gun battles for the 30ish hours I played it. I think I stopped around level 25 and never went back to it. I should really have another go now they've patched it for 60fps on next gen consoles. Them Dark Zones were so tense to go into I remember.

It's the only looter shooter I've even got into. I usually like a proper story as well but I was just happy running about the map having gun battles for the 30ish hours I played it. I think I stopped around level 25 and never went back to it. I should really have another go now they've patched it for 60fps on next gen consoles. Them Dark Zones were so tense to go into I remember.
I kinda stopped playing hardcore after I got all the raid loot but been casualy playing the season passes which you can do in a day or two just farming heroic supply conveys. I still do the weekly invasion.

Rumours for the the new division is they are using division 2 for testing. Upgrading your gear etc.

Only a few games have given me a hint of addiction and division 2 was definitely one of them.

Which console was you playing it on?.

I kinda stopped playing hardcore after I got all the raid loot but been casualy playing the season passes which you can do in a day or two just farming heroic supply conveys. I still do the weekly invasion.

Rumours for the the new division is they are using division 2 for testing. Upgrading your gear etc.

Only a few games have given me a hint of addiction and division 2 was definitely one of them.

Which console was you playing it on?.

The Division is up there with my favourite games. Love the mechanics, the grind, and the ability to just explore and get yourself into bother. It’s addictive!

Back