What games are you currently playing?

Finished Stray over the weekend. Nice chill short experience.

Downloaded the Ezio collection yesterday and started Assassins Creed 2 playing about an hour. The movement seems clunky compared to Origins (only AC game I've ever played), although that's probably down to age.

Played a bit of Descenders this morning. Canny chill game considering you're bombing down a mountain on a pedal bike. Soundtrack is mellow to go with it. Just started Mafia Definitive Edition and done the first chapter. Seems canny so far. Supposed to be quite linear for an 'open world' game so hopefully I can mainline and not get side tracked.

Played a bit of Descenders this morning. Canny chill game considering you're bombing down a mountain on a pedal bike. Soundtrack is mellow to go with it. Just started Mafia Definitive Edition and done the first chapter. Seems canny so far. Supposed to be quite linear for an 'open world' game so hopefully I can mainline and not get side tracked.
I loved Mafia. Quite clunky but it's a great story and not too long.

I loved Mafia. Quite clunky but it's a great story and not too long.
I started the 3rd when it was available on PS Plus but found it really boring gameplay wise. Story seemed ok but grinding to get to story bits became annoying.

If this is any good I'll probably get 2 as that's on PS Plus now.

I started the 3rd when it was available on PS Plus but found it really boring gameplay wise. Story seemed ok but grinding to get to story bits became annoying.

I got the trilogy. Really enjoyed the mafia one remake. The mafia 2 remaster? Looked awful and I couldn’t continue with it. The third one looked good but as you said was god awful boring.

I liked 2 when it first came out but they haven't remastered that so it's similar to Yakuza where graphically and gameplay wise going between the new mafia and and mafia to is a step down.

Sniper elite 5, enjoyable and harder than the previous versions…wish is was a bit more free roaming, and bushes don’t stop you etc…
But decent..

I still have 4 to play after it was free, is it any good?

Hell let loose is my go to game. quite addictive really.
I played 4 to death....it's great fun, levels are good size and various ways to off people..
I found the gameplay a little strange at first but after a while it's highly addictive...

I played 4 to death....it's great fun, levels are good size and various ways to off people..
I found the gameplay a little strange at first but after a while it's highly addictive...
Champion, just seen the main missions is 10 hrs to complete. Have always put it off as never liked stealth games, but having played hell let loose, think i will enjoy it.

I got the trilogy. Really enjoyed the mafia one remake. The mafia 2 remaster? Looked awful and I couldn’t continue with it. The third one looked good but as you said was god awful boring.
About 6 chapters into it now and really enjoying it story wise. Gameplay is fine and I'm liking the linear nature of the game.

About 6 chapters into it now and really enjoying it story wise. Gameplay is fine and I'm liking the linear nature of the game.
I'll stick with it, I do generally like a linear game, the menu systems just seem stupidly overcomplicated, maybe you get used to them

Also the driving, jesus I only got in the car the first time last night but it was all over the place. Hopefully it gets better!!

Back