What games are you currently playing?

Ghost of Tsushima, although I'm not really feeling it.
eFootball. Utter turd of a game that makes me detest Konami a little bit more everytime I play it.
Battlefield 1. Still love it after all these years.
I played one game when I got it off PS Plus and sacked it off. All the card things and no league....Not for me

I played one game when I got it off PS Plus and sacked it off. All the card things and no league....Not for me
Apparently ML is coming next year but it's still a mobile game masquerading as a console game and a giant step backwards from PES.

Divinity Original Sin 2. Couldn’t get into it a while back after completing the first one. Got nowt to play at the minute so giving it another go.

First one is far superior, the second is too easy, just lash spike throwers at everything and bobs yer uncle. The incessant chatting did my head in. Elden ring after was a lovely change!
the trials were just stupid. Some of the melee pit challenges the directions were completely wrong, it was only after watching YouTube videos I got them and most of the time first time after watching the video.

I was pretty much overlevelled for the last third of the game, coupled with having the best armour, and good weapons I even considered turning it up to hard. Which is unheard of I'm so crap normally.

Melee pits I think I was just lucky but then really struggled with the last fight (the one with the shield) before The Enduring, who I actually found easier.

Stray and Spider-man: Miles Morales on the PS5

Playing the how wheels dlc on Forza Horuzon 5 on Xbox as well.

I jump around different games a lot but these are my main ones atm

Been playing Trek to Yomi, which is a pretty new game based on classic Japanese movies.

I stupidly chose to play it on the hardest difficulty and thus, it's hard as fuck.

I really liked that, was hoping for a sequel, not happening though.
Shame isn’t it? The horde fights were great and I don’t think the game got the praise it deserved.

Not perfect but definitely one of the better zombie type games going.

Shame isn’t it? The horde fights were great and I don’t think the game got the praise it deserved.

Not perfect but definitely one of the better zombie type games going.
It was buggy as fuck when it came out which didn't help, also because it was a zombie game I think people had became a bit fatigued of the genre. The hordes should have been introduced a lot sooner imo. It was virtually at the end of the main story before they were really introduced/could actually take them on. I really enjoyed the game.

It was buggy as fuck when it came out which didn't help, also because it was a zombie game I think people had became a bit fatigued of the genre. The hordes should have been introduced a lot sooner imo. It was virtually at the end of the main story before they were really introduced/could actually take them on. I really enjoyed the game.
Yeah I heard how buggy it was on release. I picked it up around the Christmas time after that on sale so luckily most of it had been ironed out.

Yeah, regarding the hordes, I never even attempted them until I got the Chicago Chopper or whatever the Tommy gun was called.

Back