What game are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I keep getting new games, spending half an hour on them, then f***ing them off and getting something else...rinse and repeat.

My current backlog on PC consists of...

Alien Isolation
Dying Light
Kerbal Space Program
Mad Max
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Civ V
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
The Witness
Star Wars Battlefront
Fallout 4
The Witcher 3
Don Bradman Cricket
Just Cause 3
Rocket League
The Sims 4
All the Batman Games
All the Telltale Games
And now South Park Stick of Truth

I've got all those yet I'm sitting here playing f***ing Euro Truck Simulator and occasionally messing about on GTAV and FM16.

Arkham knight. I didn't like it the first time cos the batmobile was a chore but this time I've spent all my points on upgrading it and it makes the missions quicker. Still a good game.

I keep getting new games, spending half an hour on them, then f***ing them off and getting something else...rinse and repeat.

Alien Isolation
Dying Light
Kerbal Space Program
Mad Max
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Civ V
The Witness
Star Wars Battlefront
Fallout 4
The Witcher 3
Don Bradman Cricket
Just Cause 3
Rocket League
The Sims 4
All the Batman Games
All the Telltale Games

I've got all those yet I'm sitting here playing f***ing Euro Truck Simulator and occasionally messing about on GTAV and FM16.
Alien isolation is class.

Alien Isolation
Dying Light
Kerbal Space Program
Mad Max
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Civ V
The Witness
Star Wars Battlefront
Fallout 4
The Witcher 3
Don Bradman Cricket
Just Cause 3
Rocket League
The Sims 4
All the Batman Games
All the Telltale Games

I was like that with xbox and Xbox 360 games, I have 70+ 360 games and haven't played a fair few of them.... I only buy 3/4 games a year now for the xbox one, I spend my money on action figures now:oops::lol:

F1 2016, but I need to up the difficulty and start again.

Won the first two grand prix races with a T Rosso car, beating Mercedes by 15 seconds on both races. Just not realistic at all :lol:

Mind, the only reason it's not realistic at the moment is I'm a better racer on this game that I initially gave myself credit for - the actual gameplay and simulation is very good in my opinion.

Alien Isolation
Dying Light
Kerbal Space Program
Mad Max
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Civ V
The Witness
Star Wars Battlefront
Fallout 4
The Witcher 3
Don Bradman Cricket
Just Cause 3
Rocket League
The Sims 4
All the Batman Games
All the Telltale Games

Telltale :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back