What game are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because I thought it was funny. Since we are still waiting for half life 3...

For the record, Prospekt isn't made by Valve, and it's apparently shite. Many gaffers got refunds within an hour of playing due to it being so poor. Spend at your peril.

Not made by Valve, but they have made the significant step of accepting it as canon in the HL world.

I'll no doubt give it a go at some point. Will look for a review now, actually.

Sounds great mate, does it have a career mode etc?

Yep, the career mode is the best part of it.

You can choose whatever you fancy (opening batsman, number three, all rounder, bowler etc) and you start off in the English county leagues. Play well enough and you progress on to the Australian leagues, the IPL then eventually the national team. You can pick and choose which form of the game you want to play too if you can't be arsed to stick in for the test matches or don't fancy slogging in 20/20 games.

There's a ton of tour, league and exhibition modes to choose from as well.

You can download the latest squad updates too, so all the names, teams and line-ups are accurate.

It's full on simulation all the way but once you get into the swing of things it's close to perfect for a cricket game.

Yep, the career mode is the best part of it.

You can choose whatever you fancy (opening batsman, number three, all rounder, bowler etc) and you start off in the English county leagues. Play well enough and you progress on to the Australian leagues, the IPL then eventually the national team. You can pick and choose which form of the game you want to play too if you can't be arsed to stick in for the test matches or don't fancy slogging in 20/20 games.

There's a ton of tour, league and exhibition modes to choose from as well.

You can download the latest squad updates too, so all the names, teams and line-ups are accurate.

It's full on simulation all the way but once you get into the swing of things it's close to perfect for a cricket game.

Sounds brilliant, just bought it off eBay. Can you download the latest squads on the Xbox one?

Playing Metal Gear Solid 4, really, does a game really need this much of a story and this many cut scenes?

Playing Metal Gear Solid 4, really, does a game really need this much of a story and this many cut scenes?
Kojima was and still is a film director trapped in a game developer.
That said usually as convoluted and twisting as his stories are, i usually enjoy them over the alternative, you are aggrieved by someone, you avenge your greivance suffering a personal and deep loss along the way which twists your view and perspective of the grievance you were seeking so you slum meekly over the finish line for the sake of the original 'plot'.

Still playing Fallout 4 on PS4 and Mad Max on the laptop but yesterday I started playing Mafia II again as I am really looking forward to Mafia III.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back