What game are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raich Carter

Striker
And what would you rate it out of 10?

I've just started alone in the dark, it's a solid 5 so far for me, confusing the fuck out of me :lol:

Titanfall beta at the moment, not played enough for a score but I'm enjoying it so far. Been a long time since I tried a multiplayer game and I'm surprised how much I like it.
Single player I'm doing Borderlands and it's really fun, 7-8 out of 10 game.

Titanfall beta for me aswell. Pointless giving a score for a beta but it's excellent fun.

Single player is AC4. Seems canny so far. A solid 7/10.

Dayz Standalone

Only pre Beta stages but the potential it has is staggering. 5/10 so far as once tooled up there isn't that much to do on it yet (and everyone is just killing everyone else so not much interaction on the servers ive been on..ho hum) but potential game is easily 10/10. Some of the vids of other peoples experiences on it are class. Wish knew the best servers for all this stuff.

Titanfall Beta - can't really score it but it is fun!

Tomb Raider - loved it first time around and decided to pick it up again 8/10

Legend of Zelda-A link to the past - my first ever Zelda game. Haven't played much of it yet and don't really know what to make of it. Need to sink a few more hours into it.

Fifa - my score depends on how I'm feeling at the time. After last night, 2/10 :lol:

Loads in the past week

Spyro: Ripto's rage
Obv shite graphics as it's a PS1 game on the PS store on PS3 l, but it's seriously one of the best games I've played - loved it when I was a bairn & love it now...9/10

Skyrim
Fantastic
10/10

Killzone: Shadow Fall
Can't seem to get into it, disappointed but it's good graphics
6/10

FIFA14
Quality football game but I'm bored of it now
8/10

Just waiting for Thief & South Park: Stick of Truth at the moment, shame a Wembley and FA Cup QF coincides with the release dates :lol:

Beleive it or not, Civilization 1. The original.
Downloaded off an abandonware site (have the original somewhere, floppy disk!)

Its still class.

I'm playing the new Killzone on the PS4, it looks fantastic but it's so generic it's boring the tits off me. 5/10

Also playing Battlefield 4 multiplayer 11/10[DOUBLEPOST=1392726427][/DOUBLEPOST]
Going back through Dragon Age: Origins seeing as there's no next gen releases I'm interested in at the moment.

9/10 - One of my favourite games of all time.

Also one of my favourite games of all time but would put it slightly behind KOTOR and Mass Effect

FIFA a bit
I get bored easily though seeing as I refuse to play that shite online or fut 5/10

Gave mass effect 3 about ten mins, shite
Same with Remember Me and the freebies on ps4

Waiting for parcel force to hurry the fuck up with my PC so I can play DayZ

Tempted to download smack down too

Madden 25 - good if you like that type of thing.
Tomb Raider - started it and I can't be arsed to play anymore. I'll have to dedicate some time to it.
FIFA - same old.
Battlefield - aye, it's areet, but you need to think a bit more.

Need for Speed Rivals is a solid 8/10, can get a little frustrating at times when you get a massive combo going only for the cops to unleash their helicopters that are impossible to evade and then smash your car up so you lose the cash.
FIFA is the same as always but f***ing hell it's maddening at times.

Lego Marvel. I love the Lego games, they're absolutely class :lol: 9/10

Played the Star Wars ones and whilst there wasnt much to them they were funny as fuck. Enjoyed them and was tempted to get this new one. Dayz is taking up all my time tho.[DOUBLEPOST=1392732864][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm playing the new Killzone on the PS4, it looks fantastic but it's so generic it's boring the tits off me. 5/10

Thank fuck for some common sense. I got slated on here when I played my mates for saying it was boring but nice graphics. My mate was trying to jazz it all up by meleeing people and shit but it's still nowt new.

Final fantasy 12. PS2 had broken by the time it came out I was eyeing up the 360. Got a laptop that can emulate ps2 games with ease now so I borrowed a copy from ptb.

7/10 so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back