What do you think about this?

Trust me, there's no issue. & OK, if there is, he'd want to get it out in the open for fuck sake.

He's happy out with his Mrs and kids. We were out on the lash at Christmas, had a great night. He's genuinely a good friend, which is why I don't want to fall out with him, by coming across as an odd prick.
If he was a good good friend he's in the "fkng give owa with the calls man ,ya doing me head in" category from where i am . We just tell each other the crack and we can because we go way back

This is still going on. He rang me a couple of times during the week a few weeks ago. I didn't answer. He texted some bullshit on the Saturday night. I texted back saying that I was caught to give the wife a hand cleaning the house all day (our house is probably 3 times the size of @Gillythedilf s, island, sea views, the whole shebang), because we were doing a house swap the next morning, I was tired & going to bed very soon. He texted saying that he'd ring, but his kids were in bed. I texted back something like "Would ya ever fuck off with the phone calls? It's 10 o clock on a Saturday night. I just told ya I'm going to bed. I'm up first thing in the morning because I'm going to a theme park".

He texted at about 5 o clock the next day. "How are you getting on on holidays"? Rang when I was away, I didn't answer him.

However, the icing on the cake came tonight. This is a brief exchange of messages we had on on WhatsApp.

Him: What were your thoughts on the game today🤔Limerick definitely had the better and more dominant team🤔some powerful defenders playing a major role today👌

Me: Limerick destroyed them. No contest.

Him: I didn't see it what happened 🤔

Me: You taking the fuckin piss or what?
Cork lost. 🤷🏻‍♂

Him: What team won🤔

Me: Accrington Stanley.

Back