What do you listen to your music on?

Not meant as a pissing competition but I'm interested to know what you listen to your music on? Young Bresslaw just can't tell the advantages of my system over his Audio Pro T3 and iphone, the daugter is even worse - listens to music through her laptop speakers :(
At the moment I'm mainly listening to spotify, with my laptop connected to a TEAC UD-501 usb audio dac, Arcam Alpha 8r amp, Rega RX Three speakers. If m listening to cds It's connected to a NAD C 515BEE.

Logon or register to see this image

All now through my Bose SoundTouch 10. I still buy CDs to support artists but they’re effectively just decoration.
Just sold a TEAC system with dennon speakers.

On commute it’s Spotify via my urban ears headphones.

If I ever come into money I’m spending big on a top of the range system.

Maybe someone could give me some simple advice on connections. Most of our music is via deezer and accessed through our phones.

In the living room we've got an old denon m37dab with 2 small Quad bookshelf speakers. It was bought years ago to play CD's on and is good for that. But really struggled to connect my phone to it. I recently bought one of these to connect via bluetooth, which i'd prefer, but i sent it back as i was getting a lot of interference

Any other options to connect the phone to the denon?

In the kitchen, where i listen to most music when cooking, we've got a bose sounddock and recently bought this to connect via bluetooth. This works a treat

Denon Amp, CD player, Turntable and Dali speakers. Blasting the Clash - Give Em Enough Rope at a volume such that the rest of the street can enjoy it.

Love that album.

I bought myself a Denon COEL N10 cd/streaming player in the sales at Christmas but haven't bothered opening it yet, might get around to it. Until then I just use Spotify or itunes on the lappy and iphone linked to a Samsung R6 speaker although mainly listen to it on headphones.

Back