What do you feed your dog and/or cat?

The Krankie Returns

Central Defender
I’ve just watched a documentary - Petfooled.
It gives a take on what we should be feeding them and what most of us actually do.
I’m not passing judgment on any of it and what you choose to feed your pets is your choice, but the documentary is definitely worth a watch just to get another perspective.
For the record I have a 11 year old Siberian Husky and for the last four or five years I’ve been feeding him a raw chicken frame every day. Prior to that it was all sorts of stuff. Either way, for his age he’s not doing too bad.

It gives a take on what we should be feeding them and what most of us actually do.
I’m not passing judgment on any of it and what you choose to feed your pets is your choice, but the documentary is definitely worth a watch just to get another perspective.
For the record I have a 11 year old Siberian Husky and for the last four or five years I’ve been feeding him a raw chicken frame every day. Prior to that it was all sorts of stuff. Either way, for his age he’s not doing too bad.
Where did you watch that? Which platform?

Me cousin feeds his boxer a raw diet. Whilst most people give their dogs a chew as a treat, this dog gets a day old chick (dead)

Skinners dried food. They've all been healthy on that with no problems. Bob lived till he was 15 on it and Jack is 12 now.

They get snacks such as apples or raw carrots and table scraps if it's suitable.

I give the dog that chilled food they have in the fridges in Tesco’s and sometimes Morrison's. The cat gets normal pouch food as well as a royal canin dietary dry food due to a urinary tract issue. They’re 12 & 15 respectively.

I give the dog that chilled food they have in the fridges in Tesco’s and sometimes Morrison's.
We feed our dog this too, seems much better for it, Freshpet I’m sure it’s called.
He used to get that Butternut box delivered but all of a sudden he refused to eat it, the same happened to my sisters dog too at the same time.

Much like humans, dogs are omnivorous and I’d be very sceptical of any claims that they ‘must’ or ‘should’ be fed in a certain way.
No I think I've seen this documentary or similar, certain dogs are meant to eat differently and there was a dog in it that should have a carcass of an animal once a week as opposed to wer food every day etc

My dogs had dry food, Science Plan, and scraps then boiled chicken and rice when they were very old.
My cats have dry food but the little one has got well into wet food from a neighbour so it has gone from an occasional treat to an everyday demand. I'm not doing it this week though as the stuff stinks in this heat.

Carnilove Dry food, he's a big fan of the Reindeer one and the Lamb and Wild Boar one. Scrambled eggs with a bit rice and a cup of very weak tea on a Sunday.
Used to get Pedigree dry food until I looked up the nutritional content and found it was crap.

We feed our dog this too, seems much better for it, Freshpet I’m sure it’s called.
He used to get that Butternut box delivered but all of a sudden he refused to eat it, the same happened to my sisters dog too at the same time.
Aye that’s the one. She loves it

The cats get wet food, usually Felix 7+ and IAMs biscuits.
Monty will eat anything he can if you're not looking. Greedy shithouse.

Bob is also partial to cheese, fab lollies and croissants. Odd beast.

Mina can't really be arsed eating much in this heat. She drinks plenty and seems to be favouring the biscuits so that's ok

Back