What do you feed your dog and/or cat?

Our puss eats Sheba fish in jelly and a small bowl of Iams or equivalent biscuits. Weekend treat is a tin of tuna mixed in with sheba over a few meals. The odd dreamies or stick now and again
Bizarrely, keeps trying to finish the contents of my bran flakes in milk. Also loves licking crisps and dairy lea.

Got a two year old Rottweiler she mainly gets Butchers tripe loaf, mixed with high quality grain free kibble. I sometimes I mix that with apple and apple cider vinegar. She had tuna this morning mixed with chopped up spinach. She’s thriving 42 kilos which is about the ideal weight for a female rottie. The breeder had his dogs on raw, but he’s pally with a supplier and gets it delivered- seems a bit of a clart on for anyone else tbh.

Got a two year old Rottweiler she mainly gets Butchers tripe loaf, mixed with high quality grain free kibble. I sometimes I mix that with apple and apple cider vinegar. She had tuna this morning mixed with chopped up spinach. She’s thriving 42 kilos which is about the ideal weight for a female rottie. The breeder had his dogs on raw, but he’s pally with a supplier and gets it delivered- seems a bit of a clart on for anyone else tbh.

There’s also the potential issues around spread of zoonotic diseases with raw feeding.

Probably far outweighs any slim (but not actually demonstrated conclusively) dietary benefits.

There’s also the potential issues around spread of zoonotic diseases with raw feeding.

Probably far outweighs any slim (but not actually demonstrated conclusively) dietary benefits.
The breeder’s dogs are in good nick like- feeds them raw chicken backs. Has done fir years. He’s one of the top breeders in the country and don’t think he’s had any issues.
Saying that I did a bit research on the raw food when I first got her and didn’t like some of the stuff I read- like you mentioned the spread of diseases.

Back