What do you do for charity?

Does my head in when they shove their buckets in your face. Been tempted to level a few people who do it.
Wouldn’t get a penny out of me no matter what the cause. If anyone shares any charity links etc on Facebook I block the site so I don’t have to ever hear of it again.
Well I do hope neither of you have to be on the receiving end of one.
As one of a few fundraisers on here, I can safely say your attitude stinks.

If you've done this to get a rise, then well done. You've managed, but you also look like a selfish tool.
I will never need a charity. I’ve got health insurance

I give nothing now to main stream charities, they're all on the make. I had DD set up for more than 20 years to a couple, but I stopped those a few year ago.

£2 a month to five or six charities, one of which is Kidscan where @Keawyeds used to work iirc.

I will chip in the odd tenner here and there for a justgiving thing that pulls on my heartstrings.

I rarely even acknowledge those charity people who you get in the street mind. Although one the other week asked if he could walk with me when I said I was on my way to work, the little creep.

Poor effort from the OP.

Wouldn’t get a penny out of me no matter what the cause. If anyone shares any charity links etc on Facebook I block the site so I don’t have to ever hear of it again.

I will never need a charity. I’ve got health insurance
Nah no chance mate. I've unfriended plenty of people trying to shove charity links in my face and down my throat.

Nah no chance mate. I've unfriended plenty of people trying to shove charity links in my face and down my throat.
I do exactly the same or unfollow. I never share anything I’m ever asked to either. Given how many charities I’ve booked barely any ever slip through the net

Back