What day of the week and time were you born?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date

Friday early , 13th , breach birth was turned the day before but turned myself back again, me maw says I have always been a awkward bugger .
Aye, I was feet first came in kicking and screaming. Not changed much in the meanwhile
On a Monday around midday I believe

Lots of Dads encouraging the missus to plop the bairn out so they can go to the match on the Satda?
I was thinking maybe we sense our mothers excitement that the weekend is here so we all want to be out to see what's going on - just a thought like.

Serrada last game of 57/58 season .Sunderland away to Portsmouth. Dinar what time. Google is your friend. Back to find the score.
Serrada last game of 57/58 season .Sunderland away to Portsmouth. Dinar what time. Google is your friend. Back to find the score.
Got beat 2.0 . My fault for the last 61 3/4 years of mostly shite. Mind I was at Wembley 73 so not all shite.

Last edited:

Got beat 2.0 . My fault for the last 61 3/4 years of mostly shite. Mind I was at Wembley 73 so not all shite.
My mam telt me about it.

We won 2-0 man with a Don Kichenbrand brace so not even Google is your mate ;) :lol:

We didn't play on my birthday on a Friday but we won 3-1 the next day :cool:

We won 2-0 man with a Don Kichenbrand brace so not even Google is your mate ;) :lol:

We didn't play on my birthday on a Friday but we won 3-1 the next day :cool:
Bollocks can't even read now. 🤨
Bollocks can't even read now. 🤨
Just saw the score. Says 2.0 with us being away took it as home team first. Fekk me we played Juventus in a friendly that year. If I'm even reading that right. The link you put up , the greatest centre half the world has ever seen was playing the day I was born. 😎

Last edited:

Back