What could possibly go wrong??!

He also had to apologise for celebrating the birth of Jesus instead of Santa. (Is this the opposite of the fabled “Christmas is cancelled in schools” stories that the left get so demonised for?)

Poor bloke can’t win.

And people wonder why I have a problem with the ultra leftists :)

I might have missed something in the report but what part says it was 'leftists'?

This has happenned in our country which has been run by the right wing Tories for the last 10 and a half years, so what have 'lefties' got to do with it? Why are you not blaming the right wing which runs the country for it?

I might have missed something in the report but what part says if was 'leftists'?

This has happenned in our country which has been run by the right wing Tories for the last 10 and a half years, so what have 'lefties' got to do with it? Why are you not blaming the right wing which runs the country for it?

The principle/head teacher is an ex Labour Councilor, this happened in no other school 🤷‍♂️

^ Had an absolute mare. Likely a combination of alcohol and sunstroke.

Yeah Alcohol, Sunstroke, Xenophobia and faux patriotism.

I saw something I thought was weird so instinctively blamed it on 'lefties'.

Talk about showing your inner prejudices without meaning to eh? Although we all know Oldie on here and nobody is realy surprised are they?
The principle/head teacher is an ex Labour Councilor, this happened in no other school 🤷‍♂️

Does that make the whole school 'commie'? :rolleyes:
I would stop digging if I were you.

We could talk about Dom and his long drives instead if it makes you feel better?

Last edited:

Back