What could possibly go wrong??!

And people wonder why I have a problem with the ultra leftists :)

Tbf mate. All lines are blurred atm. Old left are ok. New left are *****. Old right are wankers. New right are at least saying shit that needs to be said.

All in all. Politics are shit and democracy is an illusion. When we aim to adhere to what communist china are doing

Plus Bill Gates is evil and Elon Musk is the kerntt in waiting.

Tbf mate. All lines are blurred atm. Old left are ok. New left are *****. Old right are wankers. New right are at least saying shit that needs to be said.

All in all. Politics are shit and democracy is an illusion. When we aim to adhere to what communist china are doing

Plus Bill Gates is evil and Elon Musk is the kerntt in waiting.

I don't get the link to the OP and politics.
Perhaps you can enlighten me.

I don't get the link to the OP and politics.
Perhaps you can enlighten me.

I think I stated 'uber leftist' in my OP and I think he's clarifying there is a big difference between old left and this new abnormality, hence the total collapse of the Labour party under this new abnormality situation.
How the fuck have you managed to shoe horn leftist bollocks into this thread. :lol:

Because who the hell else would come up with this bollocks ??!

I think I stated 'uber leftist' in my OP and I think he's clarifying there is a big difference between old left and this new abnormality, hence the total collapse of the Labour party under this new abnormality situation.

It just adds to the debate I suppose, even though it's like asking if you want glitter on your ice cream.

Who sets the curriculum?

Back