• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mammy still buy your y fronts?

Do you need plenty of lube to wear him? :eek:

:D

Mine too when it's cold .

Yes been getting a bit warm lately.

Don't see many of them round the doors like.

What sort of outfit / occasion will bring that out?

It's a more formal dress hat. Unless your name is Bond. Then you can wear it for killing people. ;)

I suppose any occasion where you dress up, doesn't have to be with a suit.

I prefer the homburg to the bowler which I haven't got but look at the bowler. Started off as a working class hat, then became the hat of the City, now people wear them for more casual occasions. To hats are mainly used at weddings now so the homburg is a bit more useful.

Top hats that should be but probably not wirth buying one of those.

Last edited:

I prefer the homburg to the bowler which I haven't got but look at the bowler. Started off as a working class hat, then became the hat of the City, now people wear them for more casual occasions.
like bloody where? :lol: I can't say I've ever seen anyone wear a bowler hat outside of a film. (or the 1930's) :lol:

Gillet, Antony moratto, half price

Pair of adidas running trainers, rrp £130, got for £35, well pleased with that.

Pair of black Levi's and a pair of Nike Free Run Flyknit

Trying to slow down on buying clothes but got a few things with a view to a trip home in the summer.

Leather Levi's trucker jacket (I've got a suede one but don't trust it surviving rain, beer and fag burns back home!)
A few Fred Perries
Mi adidas Gazelles
Levi's 511 slim fit 'commuter' strides
Still waiting for a jacket ordered from Atom Retro weeks ago
Custom made double sided belt
White Fred Perry tennis 'bomber' jacket ($60 bargain off eBay)
Art Gallery long sleeved cycling top

I'm gonna try to get through the month of May without buying anything wardrobe-related. Let's see how that goes!
This is you cutting down? Bloody hell. :lol:
I got myself a rather nice Spring jacket and t-shirt from White Stuff. And the only ads on here I get which are related to any internet searches is for White Stuff.

Trying to slow down on buying clothes but got a few things with a view to a trip home in the summer.

Leather Levi's trucker jacket (I've got a suede one but don't trust it surviving rain, beer and fag burns back home!)
A few Fred Perries
Mi adidas Gazelles
Levi's 511 slim fit 'commuter' strides
Still waiting for a jacket ordered from Atom Retro weeks ago
Custom made double sided belt
White Fred Perry tennis 'bomber' jacket ($60 bargain off eBay)
Art Gallery long sleeved cycling top

I'm gonna try to get through the month of May without buying anything wardrobe-related. Let's see how that goes!

Some top mod gear in there.

What was the miadidas you went for? Was it the ones like adidas paris?

like bloody where? :lol: I can't say I've ever seen anyone wear a bowler hat outside of a film. (or the 1930's) :lol:

Oh........I never said the bowler was widely worn but in a couple of sentences described its use over almost 170 years. I think of it as a woman's hat now and yes I have seen it worn at parties by women, my wife has one. The fedora on the other hand has moved from initially being designed for a woman to being a man's hat along with its derivitive the trilby.

How's this for dapper

Logon or register to see this image

More your style perhaps?

Now speaking of scarves.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back