What clothing have you bought?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

I will be 40 at 8pm tonight but what are you wearing?

Almost bout some shoes for my birthday sort of glad I didn't ;/

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to slow down on buying clothes but got a few things with a view to a trip home in the summer.

Leather Levi's trucker jacket (I've got a suede one but don't trust it surviving rain, beer and fag burns back home!)
A few Fred Perries
Mi adidas Gazelles
Levi's 511 slim fit 'commuter' strides
Still waiting for a jacket ordered from Atom Retro weeks ago
Custom made double sided belt
White Fred Perry tennis 'bomber' jacket ($60 bargain off eBay)
Art Gallery long sleeved cycling top

I'm gonna try to get through the month of May without buying anything wardrobe-related. Let's see how that goes!

3 casual t-shirts, a polo and a summer jacket. Going to buy some new running trainers today and that will be me done till Christmas.

I will be 40 at 8pm tonight but what are you wearing?

Almost bout some shoes for my birthday sort of glad I didn't ;/
Old kernt.

Last edited:
Nice , bit of a hat man myself in my youth . Fancy a green Christies hunter fedora like I used to wear .

Very nice but Christys are not cheap. Still, I fancy a Montecristi Panama at the moment.

The wide brim fedora is my favourite but I also like the black Boss of the Plains similar to Wyatt Earp. Not sure I could pull that off, wearing one in public though. The homburg is a good dress hat.

I used to be a hat man when I was younger then a few years ago got back into them. I felt a bit old to be wearing a hoodie when it rained.

I've got about 20 hats and caps now for all weathers and seasons.

My everyday cap is still the paperboy.

Very nice but Christys are not cheap. Still, I fancy a Montecristi Panama at the moment.

The wide brim fedora is my favourite but I also like the black Boss of the Plains similar to Wyatt Earp. Not sure I could pull that off, wearing one in public though. The homburg is a good dress hat.

I used to be a hat man when I was younger then a few years ago got back into them. I felt a bit old to be wearing a hoodie when it rained.

I've got about 20 hats and caps now for all weathers and seasons.

My everyday cap is still the paperboy.
Mine too when it's cold .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back