What can you buy......

To prevent your child from losing a bus pass ? Is there something I can get to secure it into his backpack that could be easily accessed to show the bus driver?
I know you can buy lanyards but there's still a chance he could take it off and misplace it at school?
I know what he's like and I can see him losing it by just dragging stuff out of his back pack or summat and I can't afford to keep replacing it as I'm on the rock and roll these days.
Just panicking and stressing about stupid stuff, I was just hoping someone might be able to offer a solution etc.
Thanks in advance folks xxx

To prevent your child from losing a bus pass ? Is there something I can get to secure it into his backpack that could be easily accessed to show the bus driver?
I know you can buy lanyards but there's still a chance he could take it off and misplace it at school?
I know what he's like and I can see him losing it by just dragging stuff out of his back pack or summat and I can't afford to keep replacing it as I'm on the rock and roll these days.
Just panicking and stressing about stupid stuff, I was just hoping someone might be able to offer a solution etc.
Could you not just fasten a lanyard inside the backpack..some backpacks come with like a flap for putting books and stuff in..pierce a hole in that and tie a lanyard to it.

superglue it to his forheed …

Could you pierce it and then thread a D clip onto it and attach that to his rucksack?

Could you pierce it and then thread a D clip onto it and attach that to his rucksack?
Sorry what's a dclip? 😃
Get a backpack like this
Already bought his backpack 😄
superglue it to his forheed …
:lol:
their own bus
Erm :lol:

Last edited:
Could you not just fasten a lanyard inside the backpack..some backpacks come with like a flap for putting books and stuff in..pierce a hole in that and tie a lanyard to it.
Aye it's going to have be secured somewhere, I don't think I'd trust putting it in say the font pocket of his bag in a wallet or summat.

Why not stick it to their phone. No way will they forget their phone.

Back