What away game are looking forward to most next season?

Too many too mention crackers too mention.

Oxford at the moment stands out.

Ground a good way from the station but an absolutely stunning list of pubs in the centre to have a good pre-match session.

The Turf Tavern
The White Horse
Lamb and Flag
Eagle and Child
The Bear

Town's a shithole as are the pubs.
The ground is half hour for the Centre by bus, and any pubs near the ground are less than welcoming for away fans - they generally herd them over to the bowling alley. I regularly go out into Oxford, and there are some cracking pubs to cater for most tastes.

Charlton (I hope they dont go up for in a selfish way) Gillingham (unfortunately again) Oxford, Wimbledon, Southend as a good mate lives round the corner, Luton

Cannot wait for next season me

Looking at the Gillingham team sheet that day a future Sunderland legend was playing for them as well - November 2003, feels about right

Charlton sounds good, I’ve never been. Pity orient aren’t still about as well. I’ve been to Plymouth, 1990 I think it was, hardyman swallowed his tongue I seem to remember

Oxford and Portsmouth here. It’s been a while since I’ve been to Fratton Park - they say the ground has got character, when in fact it’s a shithole. The away end is minging.

Back