What away game are looking forward to most next season?

Obviously a few things still to be decided but Plymouth and Pompey for me. I've got a corporate ticket at Fratton already guaranteed. Wycombe will be good if they come up too from a family point of view, hospitality in the bag there too.
Whats the point in corporate man

Too many too mention crackers too mention.

Oxford at the moment stands out.

Ground a good way from the station but an absolutely stunning list of pubs in the centre to have a good pre-match session.

The Turf Tavern
The White Horse
Lamb and Flag
Eagle and Child
The Bear

Town's a shithole as are the pubs.
Mass invasion of Maidstone required for Gillingham. The locals won't have a clue what's happening.
KentOnline would be in meltdown mode....

Mass invasion of Maidstone required for Gillingham. The locals won't have a clue what's happening.
KentOnline would be in meltdown mode....

Meeting point the White Rabbit....then a mass exodus for the 101 bus over the hill:cool::lol:

Of the teams we could be up against, there are only 4 I have not been to;

Plymouth Argyle
Oxford United
Wycombe Wanderers
Coventry City

Plymouth could still go up to the Championship and no guarantee that either Wycombe or Coventry will come up, so I could get 4 new ones or just the one. Loads in League One I have been to as a neutral though, so be good to go back and see Sunderland at places like Rochdale, Oldham, Fleetwood, Accrington etc.

Obviously a few things still to be decided but Plymouth and Pompey for me. I've got a corporate ticket at Fratton already guaranteed. Wycombe will be good if they come up too from a family point of view, hospitality in the bag there too.
Wembley. Checkatrade Cup Final

Blackpool out of all the teams we are guaranteed to play next season.

For the ones that is not yet clear, in order: Coventry, Charlton, Plymouth.

Oh, misread the title. I doubt I'll be going to any away matches, but those are the teams I'm most looking forward to playing.

Back