What are your top 10 games you've played

1) GTA Vice City - amazing soundtrack and setting really pushed an already brilliant game over the edge for me

2) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (2009) - probably down to context more then game itself, but there used to be 10+ of us online every night hammering this. The days before everyone had kids etc.

3) FIFA 98 Road to the World Cup - obviously it hasn't aged well and when you look back at it now it looks ridiculous, but at the time it was unbelievable. Loading up the disc and hearing "I get knocked down....." kick in was magical.

4) Football Manager - no particular version, but around 2006-2008 I put a stupid amount of hours into this.

1) GTA Vice City - amazing soundtrack and setting really pushed an already brilliant game over the edge for me

2) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (2009) - probably down to context more then game itself, but there used to be 10+ of us online every night hammering this. The days before everyone had kids etc.

3) FIFA 98 Road to the World Cup - obviously it hasn't aged well and when you look back at it now it looks ridiculous, but at the time it was unbelievable. Loading up the disc and hearing "I get knocked down....." kick in was magical.

4) Football Manager - no particular version, but around 2006-2008 I put a stupid amount of hours into this.
Mw2 online with your mates was class.

1. Call of Duty 4
2. Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
3. GTA: San Andreas
4. Football Manager (the general series)
5. FIFA around the xbox 360/PS3 era
6. Farcry 2
7. GTA 3/Vice City
8. GTA 4
9. The PS1 Crash Bandicoot era
10. Driver 1/2

Back