1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are your neighbours' occupations?

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Alan BStard, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Fetch Fletch

Fetch Fletch Winger

Do you live near @tunstall birdman

2. Kevsgreat

Kevsgreat Striker

The woman next door works at the job centre, I've got nee idea what her husband does and no idea what either of my other neighbours do. I often see the German bloke over the road set off to work and only this morning me and our lass were wondering what he does. She thinks he's an engineer but I reckon he'd have a better car if he was.

3. Paddy O'Dors

Paddy O'Dors Striker

In my SR6 gaff, a professional bell end on one side, builder of bespoke kitchens etc on t'other

Charlestonian likes this.
  4. Frijj

Frijj Striker Contributor

Might just be frugal there mate

Seems like a lot of flash cars are driven by young lads on tick now

Nicky Winterwasp likes this.
  5. Zig81

Zig81 Winger

It's funny how people perceive jobs by the cars people drive, could be an interesting thread to start if I could be arsed :lol:

6. The Raven

The Raven Winger

Retired on one side.

Postie on the other side, I think the lasses parents bought her the house and he moved in. Don't think she works.

7. Frijj

Frijj Striker Contributor

My boss is on about 5x what I'm on and has an old banger of a car. If I was on his salary I'd be flying around in a fucking Tesla!

I'd be very interested in seeing value/brand/age of car by occupation/salary like

8. If you see something....Say something.

9. shogun1904

shogun1904 Striker

I bet you would. :lol:

I suspect he has seen nowt and is just a daft old racist.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
    Frijj likes this.
  10. Zig81

Zig81 Winger

It would be interesting, there'll be a few unwilling to give out that info and a few who would, let's say, inflate their salary! :lol:

Frijj likes this.
  11. Quench

Quench Winger

One side the bloke is a BT Training Manager and Magistrate, his wife is a receptionist at the Doctors'

Other side the bloke is an Engineer and his wife is a retired Bank Manager

12. Bob Fleming

Bob Fleming Striker

A retired lady one side and a builder on the other. Though he never seems to be out building anything. And his kip could do with some building work.

13. becs

becs Striker Contributor

Wonder if he's printed anything that's turned up at my house :eek:

One side is a manager in a garage and his wife doesn't work. Other side is a single bloke who does something in engineering and goes away a lot.

Alan BStard likes this.
  14. Kent_Mackem

Kent_Mackem Striker

Plumbers both sides. Fecking massive houses. Hasten to add my house is nowhere near as big as theirs.

15. THELORDRODWELL

THELORDRODWELL Central Defender

One side is in prison

The other side is in prison

I'm in prison

16. GK

GK Striker

Retired on one side. The other side is an ignorant arsehole that pretends to read his phone rather than say hello. Hes a fat fuck mag too.

17. FIVE

FIVE Winger

No neighbour
    The other side retired old housewife.

18. Keawyeds

Keawyeds Winger

To our left, Teacher and Technician for pubs

To our right, I think he may have worked for a builders. Dear knows whether he works. He's an alcoholic

19. Retired one side. Retired/unemployed/working from home on the other side. Nee idea what he does.
    Doubt anyone particularly knows what I do. Probably assume I am unemployed/drug dealer as I am in the house most days but still have a lavish lifestyle.*
    Saw new neighbours from two doors down earlier. If I was going to make an educated guess I would say winos.

*Own a car.

20. royaldragon

royaldragon Midfield

One side is a professional asshole, the other is a semi retired dickhead.:lol: