What are your monthly outgoings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cos the others arent clued up financially
So you're saying that everyone who has posted so far apart from you aren't clued up financially because they have got it wrong about what they're paying every month?

Why? Others have managed to answer quite well without any issues?

I feel your pain mate, id hate to be your age and having to pay daft insurance prices. Guess the good news is that that should go down as time goes by.

I certainly hope so. Be glad to be rid of this black box mind. Two years no claims and £600 a year is the best I'm looking at, frustrating but such is life!

I certainly hope so. Be glad to be rid of this black box mind. Two years no claims and £600 a year is the best I'm looking at, frustrating but such is life!
What does the black box do? Is it speed tracking that type of stuff?

My eldest will be driving in a couple of years dreading it! I was paying £600 a year for the jag (3.0 v6), got a quote for my ex-youngest step daughter before I split up, £10k!!!:eek:

See the debt thing.

Net or gross

No ones answered
Net or gross what? I'm just curious about what comes out of peoples accounts every month

Became mortgage free at 27 and since then it's made things a load easier on us and now we've a little one so bills be going up a bit but we financially ready if that makes sense.
Makes perfect sense mate. We struggled like fuck when ours were born, its good to hear about people who it all sorted. Good luck to you marra.

Last edited:
Exactly. You dont understand. Income and expenses isnt the same as cash out goings. Much more to it
Haway then, explain what it is that I don't know about the £660 that leaves my account every month? How much am I really paying?

What does the black box do? Is it speed tracking that type of stuff?

My eldest will be driving in a couple of years dreading it! I was paying £600 a year for the jag (3.0 v6), got a quote for my ex-youngest step daughter before I split up, £10k!!!:eek:

Net or gross what? I'm just curious about what comes out of peoples accounts every month

Makes perfect sense mate. We struggled like fuck when ours were born, its good to hear about people who it all sorted. Good luck to you marra.
Cheers. Only 5 weeks in. I think it's a piece of piss.

Cheers. Only 5 weeks in. I think it's a piece of piss.
The bringing up a child thing? I agree, it's class, piece of piss if you have the right attitude. Mind you, there will be times when you want to kick your lasses fanny in for spawning the little shit that ruins your most prized possessions.:lol:

Haway then, explain what it is that I don't know about the £660 that leaves my account every month? How much am I really paying?

Witbout knowing how much is costs debt interest and capital charges or voluntary paynents i cant comment

Which is why its a stupid question

We put £2100 into a joint account which is used up every month. The occasional treat is included in that mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back