What are your monthly outgoings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cowvahlo

To go with the debt thread...how much do you pay out every month?

I pay £660 for everything then food on top.

Depends what you mean by pay?

For example mortgage theres the interest element (pay) and the capital emenent which isnt a cost its a transfer between liquid assets and long term debt

No mortgage and utility bills are next to nothing.
Good stuff mate

See i make a hefty over payment which isnt a 'cost' and neither is any capital mortgage payment.

Its not as simple as you may think
:lol:It is simple, how much do you pay out of your account every month in bills, mortgage, etc? Or if you want to complicate slightly what about contractual payments, is that worded better?:D

Roughly £1000
That's a canny lump mind frijj?

Last edited:
Good stuff mate

:lol:It is simple, how much do you pay out of your account every month in bills, mortgage, etc? Or if you want to complicate slightly what about contractual payments, is that worded better?:D

Differs as some bills are quaterly and some are optional

Good stuff mate

That's everything mind.

Rent, car, insurance, petrol, all bills, food, booze, Spotify, Netflix, clothes, the works

f***ing narks me that my car insurance is a good 7-8% of my monthly income mind. Thieves.

The point being its a stupid question
Why? Others have managed to answer quite well without any issues?

That's everything mind.

Rent, car, insurance, petrol, all bills, food, booze, Spotify, Netflix, clothes, the works

f***ing narks me that my car insurance is a good 7-8% of my monthly income mind. Thieves.
I feel your pain mate, id hate to be your age and having to pay daft insurance prices. Guess the good news is that that should go down as time goes by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back