What are you playing?

RDR2 is shite, i've persevered with 10 hours and don't understand what people are getting out of it?

The controls are annoyingly clunky, the story is slow, the scenery is shite and bland, riding around on horse for hours is boring as fuck and the missions are repetitive.

But other than that?

Finally got God of War. Finding it quite boring, actually. Kratos is a twat anarl. Think I'm just falling out of love with story driven games. Unless it's metroidvania, rhythm or puzzle I just can't really be arsed any more.

For honor
Mass effect Andromeda
Destiny 2
Rdr2 (although I've not had this on in over a week now)

RDR2 is shite, i've persevered with 10 hours and don't understand what people are getting out of it?

The controls are annoyingly clunky, the story is slow, the scenery is shite and bland, riding around on horse for hours is boring as fuck and the missions are repetitive.
I can see your points but the bolded bit is complete bollocks like.

Last edited:
Finally got God of War. Finding it quite boring, actually. Kratos is a twat anarl. Think I'm just falling out of love with story driven games. Unless it's metroidvania, rhythm or puzzle I just can't really be arsed any more.

It takes a little while to get into, I think. Cracking story.

It gets much better once you start upgrading Kratos and have done a few story missions, I wasn't a fan at first either.

I'm playing Overcooked 2 and just picked up Sekiro Shadows Die Twice.

It gets much better once you start upgrading Kratos and have done a few story missions, I wasn't a fan at first either.

I'm playing Overcooked 2 and just picked up Sekiro Shadows Die Twice.
I played about a quarter of God of War last year then got a new job and didnt play it since. Would love to get back into it as was really enjoying it but I know if I went back now I just wouldn't remember how to play the thing

Someone really needs to do a youtube video series of refresher courses on game controls!

Division 2 and Outward

Dropped Tarkov for Division 2 as new wipe in Tarkov and will be wiping again before the new hideout update. Not sure how long Division 2 will go though as already nearly put it down due to having good gear and then Tier 5 came out so started the grind again. Not really much to progress after you max out your guy!?

Division 2 and Outward

Dropped Tarkov for Division 2 as new wipe in Tarkov and will be wiping again before the new hideout update. Not sure how long Division 2 will go though as already nearly put it down due to having good gear and then Tier 5 came out so started the grind again. Not really much to progress after you max out your guy!?

What's Outward like? Looked tempting.

Playing Division 2 and Mlb the show 19, best sports game on PS4 by a mile.

Gone back to The Last Of Us online, only seem to get half an hour at a time now so cant bring myself to put a main game of anything on.

Back