What are you playing?

Ramshanker

Winger
Gris (PC) beautiful looking game, quite relaxing to play
Sunset Overdrive (PC) Think this is a Xbox One port, fun to play, reminds me of the old Dreamcast game 'Jet Set Radio'
Resident Evil 2 (PC)
Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4) - struggling to get into this, maybe I need to spend more time on it... Tricky with 2 young kids in the house

at the moment FIFA 19 career mode with the bairn (PS4)
Zelda on the switch
and footie manager on the i pad/pc

fancy going on the last of us again but unsure if i can put the hours in.

I seem to jump about from game to game all the time :lol:

Recently stuck with God of War until I completed that. I've gone back to RDR2 to try and get 100% completion.

Recently finished Red Dead. Playing the Division Beta over the weekend then I’m going to start the new Tomb Raider.

I can’t game hop. Once I start one I need to see it through. Otherwise i’ll get control confusion and start saluting fuckers when I should be shooting them.

Still on chapter 2, sounds promising that it picks up. The endless horse riding is making it a chore.

I got that feeling too. Had a few dips where I thought ah fuck this but persevere and it’ll be worth it. Chapter 3 kicks things off but chapter 4 was my favourite as it’s full of action. Stick with it lad!

Playing PUBG Apex and R6 at the minute. Waiting for Anthem though and hoping this will be the game that keeps me busy for months

Recently finished Red Dead. Playing the Division Beta over the weekend then I’m going to start the new Tomb Raider.

I can’t game hop. Once I start one I need to see it through. Otherwise i’ll get control confusion and start saluting fuckers when I should be shooting them.

Third tomb raider is not as good as the others, it decent but I didn't have a f***ing clue what was going on in the story tbh

Back