What are you looking forward to this year?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4700
  • Start date

Wembley next weekend
DMA's in Newcastle April 10th
Game of Thrones S8 April 14th
Hit the North Festival in Newcastle May Bank Holiday
The Strokes in London End of May Bank Holiday
Power S6 June/July

Last edited:
This thread has potential to be really nice.

I'm looking forward to:
The Wembley Match - I'm not going sadly but I can't wait to watch it
Having our new house signed off and we can start looking to move in
My daughter's first birthday. That's come around alarmingly quickly.
Game of Thrones S8
Avengers End Game

A whole host of other things!
Forgot about this, I'm adding this to my list.

Birth of my second child two weeks today, that’s the due date at least.

Watching the cup final in a local pub as I’m waiting on my baby arriving. Will still be a great day though.

Mates wedding in Malta end of May.

My 1st wedding anniversary at end of May, on the same day as my mates wedding in Malta.

Going on holiday in October with the family, this is the holiday we should have been taking together to go to my mates wedding , subsequently moved as our lass is giving birth. I’m still going to Malta for one day, one bloody day and getting a bit earache about missing my first wedding anniversary.

There will be other stuff but this is about all my brain can fit in for the time being.

Have a great year WillD.

And you.

April 28th..... Daryl Hall and John Oates at the Manchester Arena. Seven of us making a weekend of it.
June.... Holiday abroad with wifey and daughter and grandson. Dunno where yet, daughter works for TUI and will choose.
July 29th..... Tears For Fears at Durham Cricket ground. Load of us going. ABC are support @AB22 Easy Tiger
September..... holiday abroad with wifey dunno where but fancy Cala D’Or in Mallorca.
We say we are giving Greece a miss this year but who knows ?

April 28th..... Daryl Hall and John Oates at the Manchester Arena. Seven of us making a weekend of it.
June.... Holiday abroad with wifey and daughter and grandson. Dunno where yet, daughter works for TUI and will choose.
July 29th..... Tears For Fears at Durham Cricket ground. Load of us going. ABC are support @AB22 Easy Tiger
September..... holiday abroad with wifey dunno where but fancy Cala D’Or in Mallorca.
We say we are giving Greece a miss this year but who knows ?
:evil:

Wembley final.
MOD rocker. Cycle ride.
Promotion.
Hols. Get better every year.
Football grounds bike sportive.
Generally, good riding weather.
What Teed said. Neighbours are dropping at an alarming rate.

Back