What are you doing with your extra time in the house?

I love that album. Totally underrated. The title track is one of Lizzy`s finest moments and Angel of Death and Hollywood too. Such great songs. One of the first albums I ever bought.

You have a great taste mate.
Love the lyrics from Renegade, never forgotten with me.
Love the bass on that track.

“He’s just a boy that has lost his way.........”

Looks like the Angel of Death is with us right now........

Well not doing too bad with the book I am writing. Have been following some online writing tips ie setting myself a word target for each day etc. Half-way through my fourth chapter today. I have found a canny website called ProWritingAid.Com which has come in handy. My wife has been reading some of it each night and she's not happy that I won't tell her how it is going to end :lol:

I've just found out that I am furloughed from today:confused:

Unfortunately, Mrs GJ (No) has drawn up a list of jobs...I'll make sure i get plenty of me time too though.

Trying to entertain a 6 year old and a two year old whilst doing whatever work I can and stopping them from killing each other. Or me.

Also going prematurely grey. I washed my hair on Sunday and looked like Michael Aspel.

Graft still occupies most of the day but in downtime / breaks...

Sorting the garden out for the first time (moved in start of 2020 and it was a tip)
Playing an outrageous amount of table tennis
Cooking / baking more (me sourdough starter is looking top)
Running every other day
Getting pissed and listening to records

Have designs on restringing the guitars and attempting to learn to play again too
Trying to entertain a 6 year old and a two year old whilst doing whatever work I can and stopping them from killing each other. Or me.

Also going prematurely grey. I washed my hair on Sunday and looked like Michael Aspel.

I started going grey in my early 20s. It’s a slow process don’t worry pal

You have a great taste mate.
Love the lyrics from Renegade, never forgotten with me.
Love the bass on that track.

“He’s just a boy that has lost his way.........”

Looks like the Angel of Death is with us right now........
As a lover of history, I always remembered the line "Hitler`s storm troopers marched right across the Maginot Line"

I have been very fortunate over the years to have interviewed Scott Gorham, Brian Downey, Snowy White and Darren Wharton and I`ve always ended up talking about this album and how underrated it is. Think I`ll pop it on later.

Back