What are you doing with your extra time in the house?

The Rat

Striker
I’m living alone, quite enjoyed it but just starting to struggle

it’s lack of company but also the idea I’m not being productive enough I guess,thinking should work on CV or learn new skill, but lacking motivation a bit

Been reading lots, computer games, baking!

anything I’m missing out on?!?

it’s lack of company but also the idea I’m not being productive enough I guess,thinking should work on CV or learn new skill, but lacking motivation a bit

Write a list every morning of 10 things youre going to do that day then tick them off when done. It could be stuff like making your bed to and hour of reading or even learn 5 new words. It’ll help and make you feel you’ve achieved something each day.

Just pressure washed the conservatory down and now rewarding myself with a can! The Mrs (no) is jumping around the living room like a lunatic to some insanity workout thing.

Want a shite house kid?

Jetwashed the drive, patio and paving the other day.

Been planning on getting the garage sorted, more storage, getting rid of loads of junk when I can. Already got my workbench and fishing gear sorted out in there.

Also looking at upskilling my Excel skills. They're ok at the minute but with the job I'm on now, could do with a bit more knowledge - pivot tables and the likes. Anyone know of any decent online courses?

Write a list every morning of 10 things youre going to do that day then tick them off when done. It could be stuff like making your bed to and hour of reading or even learn 5 new words. It’ll help and make you feel you’ve achieved something each day.

yeah going to do that cheers. Got a new journal too

Fantasising.

Going to emulsion the walls and ceilings, would have started today but the dust sheet was manky so washed and hung that out. Done yoga. I've fixed the shredder that couldnt shred, then shredded a shit load of old paperwork/bills etc, clearing cupboard drawer space in the process. Gave me dad a bollocking for popping past to 'borrow me karcher', FFS, will go out on the bike for an hour this afternoon.

Shit like that.

Cooking a lot of interesting stuff. Battling through a short story which is giving me quite a bit of hassle. Playing a load of video games to fill the downtime that remains.

I know my dad has painted pretty much every internal and external surface available to him.

Jetwashed the drive, patio and paving the other day.

Been planning on getting the garage sorted, more storage, getting rid of loads of junk when I can. Already got my workbench and fishing gear sorted out in there.

Also looking at upskilling my Excel skills. They're ok at the minute but with the job I'm on now, could do with a bit more knowledge - pivot tables and the likes. Anyone know of any decent online courses?
Udemy have a load of Excel courses at various skill levels on sale for £15.

I've used them before for Python and R stuff and the content has been good

I have far far far less time thanks to this lockdown :(

I didn't have loads of time before either so basically less sleep

Back