What are you doing about your season ticket? Poll.

What are you doing with your season ticket?

• Already paid in full.

Votes: 50 6.6%
  • Usually pay in full, but won't be until crowds are back.

Votes: 57 7.5%
  • Continuing with DD scheme as it is.

Votes: 147 19.5%
  • Cancelling before 11th June deadline, but returning when crowds are back.

Votes: 216 28.6%
  • Not going back until the owner has gone.

Votes: 121 16.0%
  • Pay in full and happy to watch online until crowds are back.

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 153 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I think any other poll would need to have 3 options - yes, no and no but will renew as soon as I know when I'm allowed back in. Just because I think it would be interesting to know how many haven't renewed because they're actually sick of the owners etc and how many just don't want to risk being over charged for streams but are happy to come back when they know what they're getting for their money. I'd be in the third group, I haven't renewed but, much though I want Donald gone, I don't count it as walking away
Yep, do that then.

I am not a season ticket holder, I only see a couple of games a season, I understand the angst amongst people not wanting to cancel. My view is If I had still been living up there I would have cancelled. The current team running the club have no respect for the supporters, they dont give a f***ing shit about us, they are crossing their fingers hoping enough renew based on their loyalty. IT f***ing STINKS. That statement, well f***ing hell it just told everyone to keep paying, you will get a shitty stream and like it. I wont criticise anyone who keeps paying, But the 3 Musketeers are royally taking the f***ing piss out of you, its probably you paying Rodwells salary, let that fucker sink in
stopped going during our last premiership season, when my old man was told to leave the stadium. never been back and never will

Why was he asked to leave?

he was sitting in his folding wheelchair, up against the concourse wall, watching the early kick off on the tv. blue coated steward told him he couldn't sit there as he was causing a hazard, so after arguing for about 20 minutes with this jobsworth, with other supporters joining in, he was given the ultimatum to go to his seat or get out of the stadium. as he saw his first game in 1936 we agreed his treatment was disgraceful so that was three season ticket holders never coming back.

Back