What are people’s thoughts on boosters?

I'm one of those marra. If effectiveness weakens after 3 to 6 months then what? A booster every 6 months?
I'm not anti vax or anything like that mind you. I just think why put myself through a booster and possibly be wiped out for a few days when everyone I know is now either having really mild Covid or no symptoms at all.
'Put myself through a booster'. You absolute wet wipe. Really has exposed how many people are complete wusses this.

One thing covid has proved is that there are pockets of absolute minges in this country.

It's always the ones who complain about taking 15-20 minutes out of their day to get a vaccine are the same ones who were crying about their liberty being taken by lockdowns.
I'm one of those marra. If effectiveness weakens after 3 to 6 months then what? A booster every 6 months?
I'm not anti vax or anything like that mind you. I just think why put myself through a booster and possibly be wiped out for a few days when everyone I know is now either having really mild Covid or no symptoms at all.

Prime example, what an absolute fanny. 'Put myself through a booster' :lol:

One thing covid has proved is that there are pockets of absolute minges in this country.

It's always the ones who complain about taking 15-20 minutes out of their day to get a vaccine are the same ones who were crying about their liberty being taken by lockdowns.

12 year olds have it with no fuss and this complete fanny is moaning.

Triple jabbed and nowt more than a slight dead arm each time - some wailing fannies on here mind

I was fine after my first 2 AZ jabs

The Pfizer booster wiped me out and gave me a headache as bas as I've ever had - to the point where I thought I might have a blood clot

I'll take anyhthing except the Pfizer in the future

I was fine after my first 2 AZ jabs

The Pfizer booster wiped me out and gave me a headache as bas as I've ever had - to the point where I thought I might have a blood clot

I'll take anyhthing except the Pfizer in the future

I've had 3*Pfizer, the missus 3*moderna and she was a bit off after the first but nowt after the next 2

I've had 3*Pfizer, the missus 3*moderna and she was a bit off after the first but nowt after the next 2

Now I think on I was bit off after my AZ vaccines but nothing compared to the Pfizer

I'm quite happy to get boosters if they don't wipe me out

It's weird how it affects people differently mind - few people I know we're out of sorts for a few days - others like myself nowt.

When you go to the doctors or hospital they'll ask you which medicines you react badly to - if we have to keep boosting I hope they do the same with these vaccines after looking at the yellow card reports

I'm still a huge supporter of the vaccines mind

When you go to the doctors or hospital they'll ask you which medicines you react badly to - if we have to keep boosting I hope they do the same with these vaccines after looking at the yellow card reports

I'm still a huge supporter of the vaccines mind

When we first registered and went for the first dose we were pre screened, then sat with a doctor, then vaccinated - was like a conveyor belt at the big Vax centres but got the job done - now they've closed and boosters are done at small centres/walk-ins or doctors

Maybes the ones who are fannies are those getting their knickers in a twist about those who chose not to have it.
I’m not against it. Everyone should make their own choice. I’m just choosing not to get it myself at this stage.
'Put myself through a booster'. You absolute wet wipe. Really has exposed how many people are complete wusses this.

Second moderna hit me like a train… no need to take the chance of being bad when Covid didn’t have an affect at all.
Again it’s up to everyone to make their own choice.

Sounds like it was the right choice for you and your booster badge makes you feel like a right bloke.
Give it a polish and maybes you will get a shag

Last edited:
Maybes the ones who are fannies are those getting their knickers in a twist about those who chose not to have it.
I’m not against it. Everyone should make their own choice. I’m just choosing not to get it myself at this stage.

Second moderna hit me like a train… no need to take the chance of being bad when Covid didn’t have an affect at all.

Sounds like it was the right choice for you and your booster badge makes you feel like a right bloke.
Haven't had my booster yet you wet wipe

My mate was supposed to get his booster in November but felt a bit rough after his second jab so put it off. He caught covid between Xmas and New Year, he's been a gnats arse away from ending up in hospital with it for the last week. Wishes he'd got his jab and will do as soon as the 28 days are up.

My mate was supposed to get his booster in November but felt a bit rough after his second jab so put it off. He caught covid between Xmas and New Year, he's been a gnats arse away from ending up in hospital with it for the last week. Wishes he'd got his jab and will do as soon as the 28 days are up.
This

Well done on your like from the resident nut job

What benefit does he expect to get from the booster if he has recently had covid?

Back