What a gamer will look like in the future

The gamers always get a bit defensive on these threads, childish almost...

Not even clicking on that like :) I've always loved gaming and look nowt like this...(ill fitting t-shirts a aside)

I've had some periods in life where I've caned it and some where I've not played for many, many months..even years.

Been playing a bit more recently as I'm a bit of a night owl and hoying the playstation on the only thing I can do in relative quiet (headphones on) when the little un and missus go to bed. I've loads of hobbies but they either involve going out (Photography) or making a racket (Guitar)...neither of which are allowed at present.

Gaming is going to save a few folks from losing their shit in the coming months I reckon.

Not even clicking on that like :) I've always loved gaming and look nowt like this...(ill fitting t-shirts a aside)

I've had some periods in life where I've caned it and some where I've not played for many, many months..even years.

Been playing a bit more recently as I'm a bit of a night owl and hoying the playstation on the only thing I can do in relative quiet (headphones on) when the little un and missus go to bed. I've loads of hobbies but they either involve going out (Photography) or making a racket (Guitar)...neither of which are allowed at present.

Gaming is going to save a few folks from losing their shit in the coming months I reckon.
You can also rock the bouncy chair with your foot while you play.
Whats the definition of gamer?
looks like a Sinatras 'Gamer'
I was thinking about this last night.
What’s definition of a footballer? Pro? Semi? Sunday league? Kick about after work?

Last edited:

Back