1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What a f* cking leech

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Paddy O'Dors, May 18, 2017.

1. Paddy O'Dors

Paddy O'Dors Striker

2. Tommasi

Tommasi Striker

Was just reading that story meself. What an absolute arsehole, some people have no shame at all.

Horatio Pugwash and yorkyexile like this.
  3. dom

dom Winger

Typical wicked stepmother trying to make him go to McDonalds instead of the Ritz, out and out cruelty! :)

Some Random Guy likes this.
  4. wash

wash Central Defender

He'll probably get a local to put a curse on her :lol:

dom likes this.
  5. Absolutely bizarre

The justice system gets it spot on for a change

6. dom

dom Winger

I'm glad you said for once.

7. niceonemarra

niceonemarra Midfield

8. dom

dom Winger

When I win the lottery nee fucker's getting owt!

conrad, lurker and Lord Potts like this.
  9. Macho

Macho Striker

Tight twats only giving him 1.6 million

silas80, Boris Bear, lurker and 2 others like this.
  10. Kevsgreat

Kevsgreat Striker

I was thinking that myself. Win £101 million and give your son £1.6m.

A huge amount, and taking it to court is fucking daft, but if the winner won't look after his family what's the point in having that much cash.

11. Lil Layne

Lil Layne Winger

Was probably going to give him more but expected 1.6mil to last more than 4 month. At that point the blokes realised his son is a fucking idiot leech and shouldnt get any more.

kossoff, Mexico, BlackOps and 25 others like this.
  12. Maybe his son is a complete cretin

13. I think that if someone handed me 1.6 million I could quite easily pull myself a comfortable self sustainable life.

Shame the dad didn't make it more clear what was expected of his son, and that the son decided to take this to court.

14. Billy Rocket

Billy Rocket Midfield

There's nowt as queer as folk.

Luca, lurker and DurhamRifleman like this.
  15. Boz33

Boz33 Winger

In fairness the son has blown through £1.6m in not much time, a fuckwit by any measure. No doubt the parents just think giving him a never ending stream of cash will see him blow more an more on daft things

16. Paddy O'Dors

Paddy O'Dors Striker

I didn't read it in a newspaper. :neutral:

17. wash

wash Central Defender

No. I think he's from Wisbech

18. RTRsBM

RTRsBM Striker

He certainly shouldn't have been able to sue but they gave away over £30 million to family and friends and the son only got £1.5m.

19. Only?
    He got £1.6m, a lot of money in anyone's book and enough to set you up for a comfortable if not extravagant life. Depending on age, most could get away with never working again with that amount.
    He's proven himself to be a bellend so I would suggest the £1.6m was too much.
    If I win Euromillions tonight and anyone is expecting more than £1.6m as a gift they are going to be a little disappointed.

20. RTRsBM

RTRsBM Striker

Fucking hell you wouldn't give your family more than £1.6m if you won that kind of money? At least you could spend your days counting your money.